⊲|Chapter:40 'WAS I ATTRACTED TO HIM? YES.'|⊳

THERE'S CHAPTER 39 BEFORE IT FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE'NT READ IT. :)

Hello guys!

Don't forget to VOTE!

|🌀|CHAPTER:40|🌀|

I was taking out my books from the locker after the lunch was over. Carter was gone to talk to his football buddies about the practice. As I took out all of the stuff I needed, I closed the door. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and realized it's no one else but my boyfriend. Carter rested his chin on my shoulder after kissing me lightly.

"Are you sure you've not eaten anything stupid today?" I turned my head to look at him.

"Why do you keep asking me that?"

"Why do you keep acting that way then? You know, all clingy and sticky and I mean-"

"It's not like you don't like it," He cut me off, a smirk lining his features. I smiled at him and turned around to face him, his hands still planted firmly on my back.

"You're right there, boyfriend." He chuckled and started kissing me again. But this time it was long, hungry and desperate.

"So, you up for mall today?" He asked between the kiss.

"Umm.... I think so," I replied before moving away from him as I started walking towards the class.

"So after school it is then!" He caught up with me, held my hand in his and walked me to the class. After waving a bye to me he turned around to walk towards his own.

Classes without Carter were boring. Extremely boring. Yeah, this was coming from the girl who hated that particular human being some months earlier. When this hatred changed into love, no one knows. It was as if today I hate him and tomorrow I'm madly, insanely, totally, completely, In love with him.

I couldn't wait for the classes to be over so that I could go to the mall with Carter. I was not concentrating on lectures and I knew it was not like me. But my mind was always occupied with his thoughts. Specially since he had been a super-duper-sweet, sweetheart boyfriend to me.

"Does not your mouth pains smiling so wide, all the time?" I heard Lia speak from beside me. I had no idea when she came and sat there. Confused, I looked at her and realized I was actually smiling widely. And, not to mention my jaw was paining a little bit too.

What I noticed different in her was the way she was dressed. Yeah, she did have a great fashion sense. But she was, more of a shorts and mini skirt kind of a girl. What she was wearing today, was a jeans pants. And it was not what Lia would do.

Maybe she had realized I was right all this time. Or maybe she didn't get time to wax away the- "So, now you are the girlfriend of the BadBoy of The Midwood High! Wow!" Lia interrupted my thoughts.

"Lia, forget about me. What is up with you and Jack Walker?" I asked, wanting to know the thing going on between the two of them since past weeks as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What's up with me and Jack Walker?" She replied looking everywhere but to me.

"Lia, am I pasted on walls? I don't think so," I stated, examining her closely with my eyebrows raised.