Chapter 16

Sir Sly - High

Adrianne

"Did you have fun?"

I smiled. "Of course. I know you did."

He grinned, and reached over to squeeze my hand.

"It's just awesome to see other people enjoy it the way I do, you know?"

I nodded, glancing at his fingers. He had some large calluses built around his palm and fingers, and I could tell it was from drumming.

We chatted the rest of the drive, and he pulled into my driveway behind my car and put it in park.

"Do you really have to work?" He asked, almost whining.

"Yeah.. I don't even need the job. I think I might quit soon," I said, shrugging, and looked out the window.

"Good. You should only dance for me now." He gave me a small smile. "But, really, you can always work somewhere else."

I raised a brow at him.

"Are you jealous?"

"Of course I am," he scoffed.

I shook my head.

"Don't do that," he suddenly muttered.

"What?"

"That." His eyes were on my mouth, and I realized that I was biting my bottom lip.

"Oh, you mean this?" I did it again, seeing him take a long breath, flaring his nostrils.

His hand reached out, and I felt the pad of his finger rub my chin.

"I can't help myself. You look so fucking cute when you do that," he whispered.

He kissed me hard on my mouth, his hand lacing through my hair. I immediately responded, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me. His lips trailed down my neck and onto my chest, and I leaned my head back.

God, I love his lips.

The air in the car felt like it was throbbing.

His arms snaked around me and pulled me over to his lap, and I wrapped my legs around him eagerly. I felt his teeth pull on my bottom lip, and I let out a moan.

He chuckled, running his hands up and down my back. He slipped his hand underneath my shirt, and I shivered as his hands moved up to the back of my bra.

I ran my fingers through his hair, gripping his locks in my hands. I heard him grunt against my mouth, and I felt his crotch grow underneath where I sat.

His mouth left mine and he bit down on my shoulder, making me gasp.

"Reece..."

"Hmmm?" He kept biting closer to my neck, and I felt his fingers fiddle with the clasp of my bra.

"Reece," I said again, not knowing what else to say.

"Yes, princess?"

He pulled his mouth away, and I looked to see he was staring at me, his eyes hungry.

He's so horny, I..

"I.." I stuttered. I looked down at his wet lips. I slowly reached out and touched them with my fingers, feeling the stubble around his face tickle my skin. I slipped my finger into his warm mouth, and his teeth lightly grazed it, gently biting down. He put his lips around the tip of my finger, lightly sucking.

My breath caught in my throat at the feeling of his warm mouth, and he practically squirmed underneath me.

"Holy fuck," I whispered.