Orange

First Years: Jungkook, Taehyung
Second Years: Jimin, Hoseok
Third Years: Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi

"Jimin-ah, what have you done with your hair? You're a fruit now?", Taehyung teased the older male, who had tried to bleach his hair and make it blonde, but obviously failed. His hair was now in a screaming orange. It did not look bad on him, not at all, it was just a bit funny to see him in a colour which caused him to stick out, despite Jimin not being that type of guy. One could even describe him as quiet or shy.

"Tae, you've already used that joke!", he replied, followed by a heavy and dramatic sigh to show how he was starting to get tired of it. He didn't have much confidence in his hair as it was already and didn't need a teasing Taehyung to make it even worse. The other male however just continued grinning at him playfully as he ate his food.

They were currently in the cafeteria and eating lunch, simply enjoying each other's company. Taehyung and Jimin had been friends for a long time, all the way back to elementary school. Since they were in different classes they couldn't spend much time together, so they of course hung out as much as they possibly could when they had the chance. So during lunch they always made time for each other.

"Jimin Hyu-ung... Ple-ease go and buy me something to drink!", Taehyung suddenly said, his bottle of soda already empty, and of course he wanted for Jimin to act like his slave and go and buy some more for him.

"Can't you do it yourself, Tae-Tae?", he asked, while dragging his fingers through his soft hair. Taehyung could be a bit lazy sometimes. He was younger though, so shouldn't he be able to do it by himself? In reply he recieved a grin as the male shook his head to gesture "No". Jimin was quite easy to convince, and Taehyung knew this, so Jimin decided to simply give in. There was no point fighting if he knew how he would most definitely lose.

"Lucky for you, you have such an amazing hyung!", he said with his usual eye smile, and got up from the bench with his wallet in his hand.

________

When he was finally done buying a soda for Taehyung, he turned around to hurry back to his seat. He was still hungry and wanted to eat up his delicious food made by his little brother, after all. It seemed like he had turned around too quickly though, since he managed to be clumsy enough to walk into someone.

His jaw dropped and cheeks flushed red as he suddenly recieved all the stares in the cafeteria. In his chest his heart pounded fast, and his body couldn't move. How could he do something like that? In front of him stood Yoongi, who happened to be considered a pretty popular guy in their shool along with his friends. They were all handsome, and had a certain vibe. The only word to properly describe them as a whole was cool. So seeing Yoongi with his sweater drenched in water, and knowing that it was his own stupid fault made his stomach turn.

Now his crazy fangirls will kill me.

"S-sorry hyung..!", he quickly apologized, and bowed deeply, before straightening up again. He had created such a mess.

He ran off and grabbed the closest tissues he could find, and then back to Yoongi who seemed equally surprised by the situation. Then he began drying his wet sweater with an apologetic look, which was quite similar to a sad puppy.

"It's just water.", Yoongi's husky vocie replied, which made Jimin's heart skip a beat. One of the reasons for him being so flustered was because he had in fact a bit of a crush on Yoongi. This was the first time he spoke to him, but he did like him a lot. Jimin had only been able to watch him from afar, but whenever he saw or heard him his stomach filled with butterflies.

"I-I'm really sorry, hyung.", he apologized once again, realizing how the tissues were no longer helping.

"It's alright. It's pretty warm so it's nice to cool down. Don't worry, Orange.", Yoongi said, probably noticing how awfully embarrassed Jimin was and trying to lighten the tense situation. Jimin wasn't sure on what to do though. Should he say something more? Maybe offer a shirt to replace his? Or just run off?

"Ah... thank you, hyung.", he said, not really sure if he was thanking him for letting Jimin touch him, or for accepting Jimin's apology. Both were worth thanking. Before he could make everything even more awkward however he decided to choose the latter alternative, which was running off, and quickly did so. Yoongi was probably still shocked over what had happened, and therefor didn't say anything more.

"Jiminie~", he heard Taehyung say in a sing song voice as Jimin returned to their table.

"Please don't say a word.", he mumbled back while covering his face with his small and petite hands, suddenly burning up after all that had happened. How could he be so extremely unlucky? To embarrass himself like that in front of his crush? Yoongi probably didn't even know who he was, and now he knew him as "That kid with orange hair who made me spill water all over myself".

---

Hello!
Was really excited to put up this story, and didn't bother to edit this first part too much so I'm sorry that it's a bit short and all. Will soon update and make a second chapter (like tomorrow or something).