Chapter 5

Zarah's clothes by the side:)

Zarah's POV

I woke up quite early because of fajr prayer. It was around 5 o'clock in the morning. The adhaan woke me up. I looked at my surroundings confused before everything dawned on me.

I am married. I am sleeping in my in-laws house, to be more specific, on their son's bed.

I snuggled more into CC, too lazy to stand up, when I realized that I didn't pick up CC from the floor where I kept it yesterday. So, the only explantion is that I was cuddling with Rude Mr Billionaire. Yep, that's his new nickname.

I couldn't believe I was cuddling with him. I quickly moved away only to realize that we were tangled up. His legs are on me while mine are inside the duvet and his upper body is inside the duvet so we're completely tangled.

I quietly try to untangle us, so as not to wake him up, but luck was not on my side because I accidentally pushed him off the bed which resulted in me falling on top of him.

My breath hitched, all I could see was his greenish-blue eyes hypnotising me. I tried to stand up but he held my arms looking deep into my eyes, straight into my soul. I finally managed to get away from his grasp and literally ran to the bathroom.

I did my ablution and came out. I spread my praying mat and started praying. When I finished, the first thing I noticed was that he left the room.

Maybe he left to pray. I hoped so because I didn't want to be married to a guy that didn't pray. I went straight to the bathroom to have a bath. God knew I needed it.

I had my warm bubble bath and came out. I dressed up in a beautiful red skirt and cream shirt, paired up with a red hijab and cream sandals. Mama told me to always dress up nicely in my in-laws house especially that day, as people were coming to see me.

By the time I was done, it was around 6 am in the morning. So, I went out of the room looking for the kitchen in this huge mansion, praying not to get lost.

I was gazing at the lovely pictures on the walls in the hallway when I stumbled and was about to fall until he saved me. As I was about to fall, his huge muscular hands caught me out of nowhere trapping me in his grasp.

Those eyes.

"Spectacular show," Aysha said, her eyes twinkling mischievously. When did she even arrive? Seriously, first her brother appeared out of thin air then her.

I gave her a small smile, and removed her brother's arms from my body, stepping away from them. After I walked for a short while, I decided to ask Aysha where the kitchen was. It would save me a lot of time.

I traced my steps back to the hallway. I found Aysha still there, on her phone. "Can you please take me to the kitchen?" I asked her.

"Sure, let's go." I followed her as she weaved her way around the mansion.

We entered the kitchen and it was breathtaking. It had everything a girl could ever wish for. Well not every girl, but girls like me who loved to cook.

I decided to make some pancakes with maple syrup, blueberries and whipcream, cheese sandwiches, omelettes, and some freshly squeezed lemonade and orange juice. Upon finishing everything, I realized I still had time left, so I made coffee.

I asked the maids in the kitchen to take the food to the dining room, while I followed them. I didn't want to get lost again.

We met Maryam on our way to the dining area. She had a baby in her arms. My eyes were wide as I didn't know she was married, or even had a daughter.

I gave her a side hug. "Maryam, I didn't know you had a daughter," I said with a small smile on my face.

"Yeah, I thought you did." I shook my head. "Her name is Zoya."

Zoya was asleep in her mother's arms. "Masha Allah, she is so cute." She thanked me. "Look, I was supposed to go to the dining room, but the maids have left. Can you show me the way?"

"Don't worry, the maids will take care of it. Now, go and call Ayyan so that you both can have your breakfast. Can you find your way there?"

"Yeah, thank you." I replied. I went straight to the room after that. He was sitting on the bed typing away on his laptop.

"Breakfast is ready. Maryam said I should call you. Besides I don't know the way," I muttered the last sentence embarrassed about the fact that I got lost in their huge house.

He spent 5 minutes more on his laptop, then stood up and went out of the room. I followed him quietly down the stairs, through a door on the right which led to a mini living room. The dining-room was by the left.

It was also big and spacious like everything else in this house. I noticed everyone was seated except us. Oh my Allah, his father was there. I had never met him before.

***

Hello guys!

How was chapter 5? And a cliffhanger ;) If you liked it, please vote, comment and share!

Have a wonderful day!

~R.