Be Mine: Part 2

A/N~ Hey guys I'm back with Part two!!! Thank you for all the love on the first part, it means alot! Now in case you forgot pic number one is the outfit that you are currently wearing if you forgot from the last part. Now I hope you enjoy part 2!!

Warnings~ lengthy, cursing, fluffy, I think thats it

Once Logan left you checked to make sure that your car was still there, and it was which you were thankful for. You loved your car a lot, it was a white chevy camaro with black rims and it was stunning. Once you came back to the room the boys all migrated to the couch where they started to read the warnings- each taking turns.

"Warnings you should know-" Corbyn started.

"Number one: she is very spicy and makes a lot of jokes so don't take it personal is she roasts you or anything- it's her blood to be sassy and sarcastic" Corbyn said making the boys look at you after to see if you had any response.

"True" You said as they kept going.

"Number two: she has a very short attention span tbh so if she starts getting annoying just give her a fidget cube or something" Jonah said and when they looked at you you already had fidget cube that you were messing with.

"Also very true" You said not looking up from your fidget cube making them chuckle.

"Number 3: Don't be afraid to put her in her place if she does anything bad" Daniel said and when they looked at you you were sitting on the floor rolling your eyes.

"Geez he makes me sound like a two year old-which I am- but gosh" You said looking at them this making them laugh again. When you looked at Jack laughing at your joke you fell in love with his smile, he was adorable. At that moment just thinking about him that way made you look like 50 shades of red.

"Number 4: If she starts getting quiet make sure she is ok because behind all that thick skin she is a fluffy lil ball of fluff on the inside" Zach said laughing a little. When they looked at you were looking at your ass and then squeezed your thighs. Not going to lie you were really thick but that is mostly because you liked getting swole :).

"I guess so" You said laughing little with the boys too. When you saw Jack laughing you guys made eye contact. First he smiled then you did back, making you blush and look down, which made jack chuckle at how cute you were.

"Number 5: PLEASE DO NOT HOOK UP WITH MY BABY SISTER! AND IF YOU DO I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HURT HER. AND PLEASE NO SMASHING, THAT IS THE LAST THING I NEED" Jack said of the paper and they all looked at you to see you smile, your cheeks a little red because you couldn't believe that Logan would write that.

"Ha... smash" You said giggling which made all guys laugh at how cute you were.

"So what now" Zach asked as you were all in an empty house with no where to really go at 8:00 on a friday morning...

"Wellllllllll we could go to the mall if guys you want?" Daniel said which sounded like a good idea to you.

"That sounds good, I'll get an Uber" Corbyn said pulling out his phone but not for long once you stopped him.

"Please, let me" You said grabbing your wallet out that had your car keys and a few others attached.

When you walked out the door all the guys gushed over your car. They all got there phones out and started snapchatting it.

"Dammmnnnnnnnnnn Y/N/N! I see you" Zach said so you posed on your car making him laugh. Then Jack came up to you with his phone in front of his face filming you.