WEAK

I woke up in bed next to Carl as he laid asleep peacefully, I had a throbbing headache and I felt like crap. All of a sudden a feeling in my stomach began to move around and I felt it make it's way up to my mouth I quickly dashed towards the toilet and threw up. I lied on the ground next to the toilet for about an hour puking and sweating until Carl finally woke up. I had shut the door so I made sure I didn't wake him which seemed to work seeing how he was only getting up now.

"Y/N" He called out in confusion seeing I wasn't next to him in bed.

"In here" I weakly called out through my dry and raw voice.

"Oh, my gosh are you okay" He asked rushing by my side on the bathroom floor.

"Perfect" I said and threw up again.

"Oh, baby you're sick" He said rubbing my back.

"Ya" I said weakly I admitted to it only because there was no getting out of this one there were no excuses, plus I could barely walk or talk.

"Okay stay here I'm going to get you some water and I'm going to find Tara and see if she has any medicine to help you" He smiled and grabbed an elastic tying my hair as best as he could back out of my sweaty face, he then kissed my forehead and gave me as sympathetic smile before leaving.

_________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

I quickly got dressed and told Y/N I would be back soon, I made my way out the door to go find Tara but I bumped into my dad first.

"Carl, I need you on watch" He said.

"Dad Y/N is really sick I need to go find Tara for some medicine and I think I should stay with her" I said.

"Is she okay?" My dad asked.

"No she's pretty bad, has some sort of flu or something" I said.

"Okay son, go look after her and check up with me on how she is doing when you have the chance I will go tell Daryl" My dad said rushing off towards Y/N's dad's house Daryl. I rushed to Tara where she gave me some pills for headaches and stomach aches and one for sleep so she could hopefully get some shut eye.

"Thank you Tara" I smiled before leaving.

"No problem, it's sweet of you to look after her like this" She smiled and I gave her a nod then left to go back home.

_________________

Y/N P.O.V:

I managed to get up and over to the sink to rinse my mouth out and splash some cold water on my face. I looked terrible on top of everything...My skin was pale and I looked like a ghost, there were bags under my eyes that were very dark and my hair was all messed up in a ponytail.

"Baby I'm back" I heard Carl shout as he ran up the stairs along with the sound of other footsteps.

"I'm here to princess" My dad's voice echoed.

"Hey daddy" I smiled as he burst through the bathroom door.

"hey, how you feeling" He asked.

"Pretty bad" I forced a smile.

"I can't stay long I have to go on a run soon unless you want me to stay here then I will" He asked.

"No it's fine...go....plus I have Carl" I teased. He nodded and gave me a small kiss on the cheek before talking to Carl then leaving.

"Here take some of these" Carl said handing me two pills and a bottle of water I took them and instantly started to feel sleepy. Carl picked me up in the bridal  carry way and brought me over to the bed where he set me down and kissed my forehead.

"I love oyu" I whispered before drifting off into sleep.

"I love you to" Was the last thing I could hear before sleeping.