seven

arya

it has been awhile since the last time i saw yoongi and texted with him.it's not like i don't want to talk to him.he just seem to ignore me which i tell myself not to bother him anymore.

days counting and we have become strangers.everytime we walked at the same hallway,he will just passed my shoulders without a word or a smile even just a little.

yoongi started not to attend practise,
recording,music shows,variety shows even their own bangtan bomb.he is just not in the picture.

yoongi being unavailable in the group and the members kept on doing promotion without him,making varieties of entertainment news update bunch of articles with the title 'where is min yoongi ?'.

pd-nim told the boys to answer every questions with 'min yoongi is having a break forawhile,he promised he will comeback after he is getting better' but literally the boys cut out the word 'promise' because they don't want to put high hopes on the promise that yoongi didn't even said it himself.

ARMYs were very miserable,desperate and pathetic as they felt empty without hearing yoongi's voice.in every of their comeback songs,they anticipated for yoongi's tongue technology but only 6 voices were in it.as sad as it were for ARMYs,it's multiple times worse for the members as they were the one who needs to handle the issues that were scattered all over the place.

last time i saw him,he was full of rage.

his studio was such a mess.everything was upside down.he was laughing like a maniac when the members hold him down.

"i killed him"

"min yoongi is dead"

"he is dead"

those are the last words i heard from him before he succeed to run away from the members tight grips.it's so hard to agree with him but

min yoongi is gone.

-

i keep on checking my phone on my way back home.it has been a routine for me after yoongi is gone.it has been months since he disappeared.

i was about to keep my phone but i got a new text which i quickly checked it — hoping so much it was finally yoongi.instead,it was from hoseok. another person that i anticipate his text so much.

10012017

hobikoo

im ready noona
• waiting for you at home

13:05

i smiled in result.my steps become faster as i can't wait to reach home.

-

i saw hoseok standing infront of our house,staring —probably spacing out.he was dressed with a light grey beanie covering his head,an oversized white shirt hanging on his body and a pair of light blue ripped jeans hugging his legs perfectly with a pair of black slip in shoes.

"you ready ?" i went to his side,looking at our house with a smile.he replied with a soft 'yes' followed by a sigh after.

i reached for his shaky hand and rub his knuckles which helps him to calm down since he was kid —it still works— the bitter smile turns slowly to a soft smile as i rub his knuckles.