Jessica Lexi Carllton

EVE

I couldn't stop looking at her, her content beautiful features, she rolled around and smiled every so often, the smile personally for me and Heath. I hadn't slept in days, I know it's unhealthy but I wanted her to be safe, in my arms at all times. She was three days old and I cared for her more than anything.

Lucy I and Heath had taken her out for lunch, while Joe had gone to visit his parents, back in America for a few days. Everyone who saw our Jessica cooed her and said how adorable she was, I was proud and also I had decided Lucy would be her aunt as I had no blood sisters, Lucy was bouncing with joy and thanked me more times than I can remember!

So far had been amazing and I was happy with how things were going, but everyday someone had been following us, as there were always pictures of me Heath and Jessica in the paper with comments and jokes. It made all of us angry and especially me as I really hated my baby girl being made fun off.

I guess that's the price of falling in love with a billionaire who bought me, oh and Heath had got rid of the contract officially. I was happy with that but the news wasn't, they just wanted a story to make a joke of but it was always us.

Why us?...

HEATH

My life was a proud time right now, everywhere we went people said how Jessica looked so like me and Eve, it was heart warming. There was one thing, Eve's life, she hasn't slept since she gave birth, every night she throws the news paper in the fire then cuddles up to Jessica while it burns.

I feel for her.