Chapter 27

Hi Guys...

Just wanted to tell you that I have made up the little story of the London eye because I just felt like it really. :)

The picture at the side is a picture of the necklace ->

Hope you guys enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly rolled over and was hit by the sun that was trying to sneak through the curtains. I groaned and rubbed my eyes before slowly sitting up in bed. I reached over for my phone which was on the bedside table. 8:30... Urg seriously? I stayed lying down in my bed for a while to try and go back to sleep but who was I kidding... I was wide awake now. I slowly moved the duvet and sat up. I looked over at Becki’s bed and saw that she still asleep. I decided that if I got a shower now I would be ready for the day. I walked over to the wardrobe and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt before walking towards the shower.

After about 20 minutes of just standing underneath the shower and embracing the warm water I decided that I should get out as my skin was starting to slowly go red. I stopped the water and climbed out whilst wrapping the towel around me.

As I walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed, I saw Becki sat up in bed with her arms stretched out, yawning.

“Morning” I said walking over to my suitcase which was on the seat at the end of my bed. I unzipped it and threw my pyjamas in that I had worn last night and then zipped it back up.

“Hey” Becki said before slowly climbing out of bed and shuffling towards the bathroom. I laughed as she walked past me and continued on to the bathroom. I heard something vibrate which made me look at my phone on the bedside table. I walked over and opened the new message I had just received from Jake.

Hey me and Scott’s goin downstairs in 5 mins... do u want us 2 wait 4 u 2? Xx

I smiled when I saw the kisses... I know nothing would ever happen between us but I still like the thought of him adding kisses on to the texts.

Ye xx

I sat on my bed for a while whilst listening to a mix of 3OH!3, Cobra Starship and 100 monkeys. After a couple of minutes I saw Becki walk out of the bathroom dressed in a pair of jeans, a vest top and grey flats. She smiled at me and walked towards her bed to place her pyjamas on the edge of the bed. When there was a knock on the door Becki walked over and opened it allowing me to see Scott and Jake stood in the doorway. I took my headphones out and put my iPod in my bag which I threw over my shoulder. I walked towards the door.

“Hey guys” I said as I stood in front of them.

“Morning” Jake smiled at me. I felt a blush slowly heat my cheeks up causing me to turn around and start walking towards the lift with Scott at the side of me.

“How was your sleep?” I asked Scott as we stopped in front of the lift. We waited for the lift and Jake and Becki to catch up with us.

“Slept like a baby” he said. I laughed at him.

“I thought they weren’t that comfy” I smiled.

“Trust me I was very wrong” Scott said which made me laugh. The lift dinged as the doors slid open which therefore made me, Scott, Jake and Becki walk in. “Where’s Miss Brown?” I asked Jake hiding the smile on my face when I saw the frustration that came on to his face.

“Don’t ask me about that woman... actually don’t say her name” He said. Me, Scott and Becki all looked at each other before laughing at his reaction. We carried on making jokes about Miss Brown towards Jake especially Scott. When we reached the ground floor we started to walk towards the restaurant so then we could get some breakfast before we met up with the rest of the group and start our journey towards Madame Tussauds.