My heat is a Late comer

You deserved a dedication since I can feel that you're really a supportive fan ;)

---------------

"let's just watch gossip girl re-runs, truth or dare sucks" kaycee said as she chewed her popcorn loudly.

"just do what you want kaycee you don't have to broadcast everything that you're feeling" adelaydi said in her usual motherly tone.

I fit in giggles and stopped when kaycee glares at me playfully.

"so what are you saying again kiers?" adelaydi turn her attention back to me.

I cleared my throat as I fidgeted my fingers and slightly sulk.

"you know uhm.. I've been bothered by this thought for the past few hours, because when we got home brycen locked himself in his room, and when I said to him that I will be having sleep over here he said 'good, and don't ever return home"

Adelaydi and kaycee said the'yre oohh sounds while stroking their imaginary beard.

"Maybe you're in he--" before adelaydi can finish her sentence the butler came in with an exhausted look like being bugged by someone for the past few hours.

"mi' lady, there's a very suspicious person that wants to talk to you"

adelaydi frown and excuse herself for awhile as she exits the room.

kaycee wiggled her eyebrows as she looked at me.

"Let's go eavesdrop.."

No you shouldn't kiersten eavesdropping is soo bad  My wolf scolded me.

psh, me? kiersten Mclaren will obey an order?

"OK" I said as we both share an evil grin as we walked out from the room.

Adelaydi's pov

I cross my arms as I walk towards the guest room, whoever this stranger is, he/she is damn rude to interfere my bonding moments with my best friends.

The butler opens the door as I enter and my jaw dropped as I saw the stranger..

It's reneesce, my mate that I rejected.

"Good evening babe" he said as if it's the most natural thing in the world, I frown as I saw him smirking as he saw my annoyed expression.

"I already told you that I have no time for you" I said coldly, he looked hurt at first but he quickly recovered and stand as his six foot frame look like a giant compared to my 5'7 height.

"I don't came here to beg for you to accept me, begging is not my type" he slowly walks towards me as I stepped back and almost muttered a curse word when I've been cornered by a wall, he caress my cheeks as my breath hitched.

"But I'll make you beg for me instead..." he whispered in my ear seductively as my heart beats faster that I bet he can hear clearly.

"lo-look, rennesce, I can't have a commitment right now, my focus right now is to my talent/Bestfriend kiersten and I wanted to be a talent scout just like my mum, I have a busy schedule so I don't have time to fool around with you"

He didn't respond but he suddenly kissed me as my stomach erupted with butterflies, the sparks grew wilder inside of me that I haven't even have my usual guts to be a cold hearted girl that I used to be, but for some reason I started to embrace him as our tongues dance like crazy and my insides are now melting with an impact of sparks.

"say that you love me and accept me as your mate.." he groan between kisses.

"yes, I accepted you as my mate.."