chapter 1

"Zachary please stop fighting me"I tried to say softly to my son so he wouldn't cry.he gets scared super easy so i try to keep my voice down even when he is frustrating me.

"Mommy no"he said cutely as he refused to put on his pants,he really loves running around the house with no pants on.its kinda like when a girl kicks off her heels and unbuttons her jeans after she just came from olive garden,she puts her hair up and like comepletly passing out on her bed.

I finally gave up my battle with him and let him go back to his toys,he was the cutest thing and I loved him with all my heart.

"Honey im home"I heard a seemly deep feminine voice,I laugh to myself as I went to the door.

I open the door half hoping that my best friend put on a fake mustache for this because honestly it would have been great,but instead I opened the door to her with a box of donuts and coffee for us.

"Honestly angelica your going to make me fat,fatter then I was with zack "I said as I opened the door wider for her to come in.

"Nothings wrong with getting fat I'll still love you to pieces unlike that asshole "she said lowly.

I tried not to acknowledge the part about zack's father and just went over to the food.he wasn't apart of our life anymore after he kicked me out and divorced me over something that should have been out of his mind the second he married me....

cheating

I've been told by my lawyer that there was a video of me cheating with some random guy off the street and that I was pregnant with said persons child.

Of course they had me take another pregnancy test and yes I was pregnant but with gabrails baby.he didn't believe any thing I said and kicked me out of his life.

"Elly why don't you tell him about zack"

"He doesn't need to know,its not his kid remember "I said after I swallow my donut.

"We both know you loved that man to the moon and back s-

"YOUR RIGHT I LOVED HIM,BUT THAT'S ALL IN THE PAST AND NOW ALL I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IS YOU ZACK AND MY STORE"I said angrily.

This wasn't something I wanted to talk about,gabrail was my everything and when he told me to leave it hurt because of the fact that I also lost everyone who I considered friends and family.

My parents disowned me to save there company,my so called friends left me to stay in contact with gabrail and his money.the only one that stayed was angelica,she helped me get back on my feet and be the best mother I could be for my child.

She encouraged me to get back into the culinary industry and now I have a café and bakery that is number one in this city well beside Starbucks.

I sat down in hopes to calm my anger and forget about my heart ache.I could barely hear the faint steps of my son run into the room,"mommy yell"

"Im ok baby"I said as I picked him up to hug him close.it was quite clear I must of scared him badly.

He hugged me back before letting go and running away,he was my joy and I loved him to pieces.

"Elly I didn't mean to anger you I just want you to let out every thing you've been holding in"

"Why after 5 whole years this is the first time you've ever been so hell bend on this"

"Because Elly he's coming to town and I want you to be ready"she said as she came over to hug me tightly.

____________________________
I think this story will be amazing and yea my other stories aren't done but honestly they need a break

In the day:I'm putting back up the og chapters