Taehyung, the K-drama actor

Jimin had turned flushing red as the other revealed the fact that he had told Jungkook about his crush on Yoongi. It had ended with Jimin running after Tae until they were both too dizzy to stand and ended up on the floor laughing together. He knew how he would barely be able to face Jungkook though, let alone any of the other guys. Especially not Yoongi. The mere thought about that scene from the party made Jimin sulk.

During lunch they would apparently sit together with those guys. Taehyung would apologize, and Jimin would simply feel awkward. His eyes were actually a bit swollen from all the crying in Namjoon's bathroom, and also from when he cried in his own bed. So not only was his eyes swollen, they were also red and had dark rings underneath from lack of sleep. Luckily however his mom had helped him put on make up to not look drugged.

He and Taehyung went into the cafeteria, and saw how the five shared a table. Around them were girls chatting while looking at the five once in a while, and also of course some guys sitting here and there. Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok, Seokjin, and Namjoon stood out quite a bit though from the rest.

They really should form a K-pop band.

While walking to the table he kept his head low, knowing how he still probably looked a bit messy. Besides, he didn't want to see whatever glance Jungkook would give him after finding that out.

The only reason Jimin managed to stop before walking into anyone was becaue Taehyung did. Tae bowed full heartedly, earning a few stares from people around them.

"Yoongi Hyung, I'm sorry for punching you. I thought you were being mean to that noona yesterday. So-orry.", he apologized, which earned a chuckle from Hoseok.

"It's alright-"

"If anything she was the mean one! I mean, who forces someone to kiss like that?", Hoseok interupted Yoongi, who shot a glare at him.

Jimin lifted up his head slightly to look at them, surprised at what he was hearing. So Yoongi really was forced? Even if she had kissed with yoongi non the less, it was still better than thinking that Yoongi wanted to kiss with her.

"She must have been too hypnotized by my swag.", Yoongi said with his usual confident, yet lazy voice.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's arm and sat down with him, of course intentiously making him sit next to Yoongi.

Damn you Taehyung.

Awkwardly he picked up his sandwich which his mom had made for him before leaving for work, and started eating.

"Sounds similar to that time Jae hyung tried to kiss you when we studied, right Jiminie?", Taehyung said which caused for Jimin to almost shoke on the piece of sandwich he already had in his mouth.

(Jae is not refering to someone who exists)

"Ohh, is the story embarrassing? Tell, Jiminie!", Hoseok said with a big smile, making Tae join in on pushing Jimin to tell the story even if he had witnessed it himself.

"It's not at all like Yoongi hyung's story!", he replied, the memory being enough to fluster him. The story was mainly awkward and embarrassing. It wasn't funny at all, not for him.

"If you won't tell then I will!", Taehyung drastically stated, and started speaking dramatically while Jimin sighed and tried to think of something else.

"Me, Jimin, and Jae were studying Math..."

"Tae-Tae, you don't have to te-"

"... because Jimin sucks at Math..."

"You suck too-"

"... Jae helped Jimin with an equation..."

"He was helping you too- ah, why am I even trying."