[03]

Mark:

Jinyoung's familiar voice reached my ears and I gulped a bit. Why did it have to be him? Yes, he was my best friend and also someone who I trusted no matter what happened but he also knew me too well.

So he most likely knew that I really had sex with Jackson since he could read me like an open book. And he was probably smart enough to figure out that I was carrying the child of this idiot.

I wasn't even sure if he would already ask me about it or if he would just keep on watching me more to see if the theory he made up was true. And although I was sure he most likely knew, I didn't plan to tell him.

In the end, I would get an abortion. It wasn't necessary to tell anyone about a child which wouldn't exist anymore next week. I also didn't want Jinyoung to try to convince me to keep the baby even though it was Jackson's.

"Mark? Are you ok?" My friend asked again and I got out of the cabin. The younger looked at me with worry in his brown eyes. "What's wrong? You look pale." He told me and I thought about what to answer him.

"I'm OK. I just ate something wrong." I mumbled and went over to the sinks to wash my mouth. Jinyoung's reflection looked at me sceptical. "You're sure it's just that?" He asked, probably knowing the answer.

I wiped the water from my lips and turned around to face him. "I'm absolutely sure. You don't need to worry about me. It'll be better soon." I gave my best to smile at the black-haired but he stayed sceptical.

"You know that I know that those rumors about you and Jackson are true. You can't lie to me Mark. Are you really sure it hasn't something to do with the night you had with him?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm sure. It has nothing to do with this idiot." I snapped a bit too harsh but immediately felt sorry for talking to Jinyoung like this. He was just worried about me. "I'm sorry." I said quietly.

He just gave me a small smile. "It's ok. I know you don't want to talk about it. Just remember that you can count on me." His put his hand on my shoulder before turning around and gesturing that I should follow him.

We left the bathroom and walked down the hallway to get to our classroom. I didn't want to be late since I didn't know how my hormones would react if the teacher scolded me in front of the whole class.

I entered the room and sat down on my chair next to the window. The other students were looking at me, whispering to each other. I could already imagine what they were talking about.

I simply put out my books and opened a page to act as if I was reading while I tried to listen what they were talking about. Unluckily I couldn't understand much of what they were saying. I only heard mine and Jackson's names a couple of times.

Well, it seemed like they had already heard about it. Oh, how great. I didn't want them to talk about me. But how should I convince them that there had never been something between me and Jackson?

Of course, that was a lie but it would be better if everyone forgot about it as soon as possible. Maybe I was lucky and there would be new gossip during the next weeks. I just wanted to get out of the spotlight.

I looked up when I heard Jackson's voice saying my name. The blonde was sitting next to Kim Namjoon and they were obviously talking about me. I really hoped Jackson wouldn't tell him what had happened.

"You didn't sleep with him, did you?" Namjoon asked in a neutral tone. "Of course, I didn't. I went to your room to sleep, he was there, threw himself on me but I rejected him. Why would I sleep with someone like him?" The other male said.

I felt anger slowly filling my veins and it took all my selfcontrol to silently sit there although I felt like getting up and slapping him. Was this jerk really serious? Did he really try to put it all on me?

I didn't really care what he thought about me at all, I really didn't but I wouldn't accept that he was telling lies about me. He was the one who kissed me and dragged me to JB's room where he took my virginity.

"He really did? I've always thought he was shy but who would have thought that he's a slut inside?" The taller male said and I felt my blood boiling. "I know right. I really wanna know who's his next victim." The Chinese laughed.

I got up from my chair and turned around to the two boys. I walked over to their desk and slammed my fist down right next to Jackson's hands. "How dare you to talk about me like that?" I asked, completely in rage.

The blonde got up and raised his hands in defense. "Calm down, Tuan. I'm just saying how it was." He said calmly and I ignored the upcoming wish to slap him. "You say how it was? You know..." A voice stopped me.

"It's enough Mark. Please sit down." Our teacher had arrived and rescued Jackson and stopped me from telling the truth about the night at Jaebum's party. This was the first time I was thankful for her arrival.

I sat down on my chair and sighed. The students around me started to whisper again. But now it wasn't about Jackson and me having sex on the party anymore. No, it was about me being a slut.

And we're back again!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and are excited for the next ones!!!

And well... make sure to check out Weki Meki's comeback 💪🏼

And that's actually it!

Thank you for reading 💜