- 12 -

"Hyung, I forgot to ask you," Jimin spoke. They've been staying in the same hotel for three days now, and so far, nothing exciting had happened, except for the chaotic part of having to sleep in one bed.

Jimin wondered if the whole Alpha Centauri mess was over.

"Hmm?" was Suga's response from where he was lying on the bed.

Jimin placed his head on his hands and traced the wood lines of the table. He squirmed at his seat, trying to look for a more comfortable position.

"You once said that you saw that face of the guy who was trying to kill me, right?"

Suga nodded with his eyes still closed. "Yeah, the one from your house. I didn't see the faces of the ones who chased us from the cabin, though. They were wearing hooded cloaks. I did memorize their height and build."

Jimin nodded despite knowing the older couldn't see him anyway. "So, did you recognize the guy from my house? Uncle Tadashi said it's from the organization, so you probably recognize him even just a little."

At this, the older booy cracked one eye open. "Mhmm. Actually, each of our identity is hidden. We don't know each other. We only receive instructions from the organization. I know that there's an Agent J, or L, but I don't know who they are. I'm quite famous among the agents but even if we passed each other in the streets, they will still not know that it's me. Only the ones in the higher rank knew our faces. Maybe I'll describe to Y later the man's features, then he could possibly recognize the guy."

Jimin tilted his head, trying to absorb everything in.

"The only time we expose our faces to other agents is when or if we agree to do a mission together with other agents. In this case, some agents know other agents, but we don't really talk about that or expose each other. Personally, I know what P and H look like since they're my friends. And R as well, because I defeated him in order to get the position of being Agent S."

"Oh..." Jimin said, then something came into his mind. "So, if you're friends with Agent P and Agent H, then does that mean that you know their real names? And they also know yours?"

Suga was silent, and Jimin thought that he was already asleep. A few minutes later, when Jimin was already crawling unto his side of the bed, Suga spoke again.

"Agents are not supposed to reveal their true identity, especially our names. Unless. Unless you chose to trust that person enough to reveal your real name and identity. If the agent trusted the wrong person, then that will be the end of it. We're not really threatened to keep our real identity as a secret. It's just up to you how stupid you can be."

Jimin laid down and stared at the ceiling. He could hear Suga's breathing. It was calming.

"You still didn't answer my question," Jimin spoke softly.

Silence again.

Jimin turned to his right to look at his hyung. He was also lying on his back like Jimin.

He could easily trace the older boy's face from how close the distance of their faces were. Jimin could clearly see the beautiful long lashes and the pink glistening lips. The older boy just looked so peaceful and so beautiful when he slept. It's captivating him. Jimin could stare for hours.

Sometimes Jimin thought that he had already seen Suga before. He's not really sure.

Suga just...looked like home. Like that feeling of comfort and safety and contentment. Like the way little Jimin was delighted everytime his dad went home with a present for him. Like the way he used to cry when he stumbled on a pavement. Like the snow angel that he had never grown tired of making every time winter rolled in.