- 13 -

"Do you know Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook?"

Jimin frowned, before nodding. He had no idea why his hyung asked him but for some reason, he was having a bad feeling about it. His heart beat fast and he felt like vomiting. It was all so sudden.

Jimin had learned that it was effective to listen to your gut feel. Whenever something happened to either of his best friends, he'd somehow know. Now, as he thought more into it, he realized that he had been feeling pretty nervous and fidgety for no reaason at all since yesterday.

It was like something was telling him that something was not right.

"Yeah...they're my best friends..."

He watched as Suga pursed his lips. The older boy did not speak for a long time before he finally turned to an anxious Jimin.

They stared at each other for a long time.

"I'm about to tell you something you don't want to hear. I want you to stay calm. There's nothing to worry because I'll find a way to fix this, okay?" Suga said slowly in his rare soothing voice. And Jimin just knew that something was really, really wrong.

He inhaled deeply before nodding again, bracing himself for whatever bad news Suga had to tell him.

The boy glanced at his watch before looking back at Jimin. "They... You're friends got kidnapped. Clearly this is the doing of our enemy, probably one of those who pursued us. An unknown source sent me a message, with pictures and details of where they are. Jimin, this is clearly a bait but-"

"Where?" Jimin blurted out. His mind was so foggy now. He was not even aware that both his hands were fisted tightly.

Suga frowned at him, eyebrows drawn in concern.

"W-where?! Where are they keeping them? W-we... We should go there, hyung! We should...g-get them."

And then Jimin was sobbing. He did not know that his knees already gave up awhile ago and now he was miserably sitting on the floor. His body was shaking and breathing ragged as tears continued to fall from his eyes.

But he did not care, nor he was aware of what he was doing.

All that filled Jimin's mind righ now was Taehyung's box smile and laugh that never failed to make Jimin laugh as well, Jungkook's rudeness and his playful remarks, the delicious cooking of Tae's grandma...

Oh shit, Tae's grandma.

If she would find out that her grandson was kidnapped, she'd probably have a heart attack. Taehyung's family were in Daegu and Jungkook's were in Busan. The three of them went to Seoul for college and that's where they all met. Jimin just hoped that none of their families would know that they were kidnapped.

They needed to save them. He needed to save him.

He should've known that his best friends would be dragged into this sooner.

He's so stupid.

"Jimin..."

The younger boy barely registered his hyung crouching next to him and pulling him into a hug. Jimin was a mess. He was crying endlessly but he couldn't stop him. All he was thinking was how great Tae and Kookie had been to him but he had only caused them this. He had endangered them. This was his fault.

Jimin allowed the older boy to wrap his arms around him. His hyung's shirt was getting drenched by his tears, and maybe Jimin would've cared about that, but not right now.

He hated this.

His friends were in danger and nobody knew what those guys might to do his precious Taetae and his quirky Kookie. A flash of thought came into Jimin, one where Taehyung was being ruthlessly punched in the gut and Jungkook tied up, unable to do anything.