✒jump out the window

❝we already wasting too much time, and your time is the only thing I wish was mine.❞

7. shutter island
✒day VII: dirty laundry and leaving the tower

BUT I CANT HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! DOON, DOON, DOON, DOON, LIKE A RIVER FLOWS...!❞ I woke up to the sound of horrible singing and running water.

finn.

he must've brought me to his bed also because, I fell asleep on the couch. his room is so organized, though. not a spot of dust to be found anywhere. everything is in tip-top shape, with the exception of a book out of place. not like leaning over, but...pulled out sort of. so, of course, me being the nosy lady bug I am, I got up to hesitantly walked over to it. I took another look at the bathroom door, making sure finn doesnt come out anytime soon. then, without warning, I shut my eyes and pulled down the book, making a click noise, then the entire book case began rotating around.

moments later, the bookcase pulled out completely, revealing a medium to large steal (secret) room, with nothing but weapons everywhere. thousands on the every wall, some on the table in the middle of the room, and a ginormous screen on the far wall, with a map on it, with a glowing red dot one of the states. my eyes widened at the sight of the room and my breath hitched once I saw a photo of a woman with multiple darts destroying her face.

and just when I thought things couldn't have gotten any worse, right in the corner to the left of me, there laid the clothes finn wore last night. except, this time, they were covered in blood splatters.

w-why are you scared, norah? there's a perfect explanation for this. I mean, its not like he killed somebody, right? w-well...he did kinda sorta pistol whip the shit out of my head, then kidnapped m-

holy shit, yep, yep, he's definitely a murderer. wow. okay, dont freak out. DONT FREAK OUT!!

I told myself repeatedly, yet the words only made me hyperventilate even more. ❝fuck, fuck, FUCK! this is so bad, like so bad.❞ I whisper yelled to myself. just then, I heard the water cut off. my heart stopped and my eyes widened, at the sudden silence. so, I quickly ran out the room, closed the book case. then, I sprinted back to the bed, and flopped into it, burying myself in the blankets, pretending im asleep.

seconds later, finn opened the bathroom door, cutting off the light. I could tell he was walking towards me by how louder the creeking of the floor got with every step he took. then, i could feel his body hovering over me by the sudden feeling of warmth above me. just then, he moved my hair behind my ear and planted a single kiss on my neck.

just when I thought he was going to leave, I then felt the sudden warmth of his breath on my ear. ❝sweetheart, i know youre not sleeping.❞ he whispered, causing me to turn around on my back and grin. ❝was it the nostrils?❞ I asked, referring to my nose. he smiled down at me. ❝more so the sound of somebody canon balling onto the bed.❞ he joked, causing us both to laugh. I then sat up and kinda just sat there, smiling up at him, not knowing what to say.

he furrowed his eyebrows down at me and frowned as he raised his hand up to my face. the kiss didnt faze me because I didnt see it coming, but this time, my breath hitched by his sudden touch. ❝you okay?❞ he asked. ❝y-yeah. i-im just a little jumpy in the mornings.❞ I lied straight through my teeth. ❝youre stuttering...you're hiding something.❞ he said, looking down at me, studying my face.

❝its n-nothing, really.❞ I assured him, but I could tell he wasn't going to believe a single word leaving my mouth. so, he took it upon himself to look around the room, and I think it was the random book on the ground that gave it away. that, or the sudden change in color of my face. as soon as he spotted the book, he looked down at the ground and let out a deep breath. ❝you saw the room, didn't you?❞ he asked, already knowing the answer.

❝would you hurt me if I said yes?❞ I asked, half serious, half joking. his head instantly shot up to look me in the eyes as his face softened. he sat down next to me and held the side of my face in one of his hands. ❝whatever you saw in there is strictly business. I would never in my life, hurt you in any way, okay?❞ he asked, raising his eyebrows at me. ❝baby, I need you to tell me you believe me.❞ he said, raising my chin a little.

I looked up at him and nodded my head, grinning at him. ❝I believe you.❞ I replied back, then kissing the palm of his hand. he smiled at me and stared at me. ❝you're adorable.❞ he said. ❝and you're naked.❞

a/n:

☁questions:☁

• who do u think the woman is?
• who do u do u think finn killed?
• what will happen next chapter?
• will finn put on clothes?
• where is Finn's mom?
• what do you want to happen next?