29. Need Proper Closure

Hi everyone I'm back with new chapter of Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION and this time it'll be for sure Susan's P.O.V. as I think many of you will be missing her if I am correct ??!!

But before that I have news that Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION is nominated in The fiction awards by _LoveTheBeautyInYou in two categories

1. The Best romance Story

And

2. Best of the undiscovered

Plus I'm also nominated for Best of little things

I would really really really appreciate if you guys spent minutes for voting for me and this novel. All you have to do is

1. Click on the link below
  http://my.w.tt/UiNb/mCdpEIdnzD

2. Comment on the categories stated above and comment in this format

Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION by Anishaluv

That's it simple right??!! Please vote for me pleaseeee and follow me too :) :)

_________________________________

So here is new chapter

Happy reading to you all

Susan's P.O.V.

I can't understand why he didn't believe me. "Still in love with Adrian" what a rubbish. Wait a second maybe not maybe I still... No no no no Susan remember he cheated on you. Yes I can't be in love with someone like him.

But what if I'm still argh I'm going crazy I need help, an expert help yes that's it and with my recent condition only one person can help me but, work?  Like you are doing it sitting here and starring at this blue file for almost and hour huh? 

who's this? Oh! right my conscience I'm really going crazy. I can't concentrate till I talk it all out. So, decided I will do it. I took my phone and dialed the only person who could help me...

"Hello Liz you home?" Time to be damsel in distress for third time. I really hate it but can't help it. She is good listener if she wanted to be and its time I should confess everything to someone before I explode my brain.

"Yeah come over and babe I know that voice of yours" I love her she is best. I put everything aside I readjust my skirt and blouse and took my jacket and purse. As soon as I step outside my chamber I saw very frightened face of Tia my personal assistant.

"Tia please arrange the files on my desk I'm going out I don't know if I will be back today anymore" poor girl I almost fire her today thrice no maybe four times. God Susan get a grip don't lose your composure you're Owner of Joseph's behave like one.

"But you have to meet a investors today and I'm afraid I can't delay it for you" in exact moment I wish that I have gun and shoot her but my bad I can't.

"Why do I pay you this good amount of salary?" I asked her in annoyed tone.

"To follow the order exact way you wanted me to" She lowly replies

"Good and are you doing it properly?" I asked her

"No mam"

"Should you be fired?" I can see fear in her eyes.

"Maybe"

"No it's yes you should be fired but as generous as I'm I'll not do it instead I'll replace you and from tomorrow onwards you will work as assistant of my new personal assistant"