Chapter 15

*Nakul Pov*

"Hello!" I said, lifting the call while trying to work on the details of a company I used to be in charge completely before coming here.

"Sir! I just saw Manish in the elevator and saw him with normal expression. Did you just warned him?" my manager asked making me frown.

"What are you talking about Ms. Manjula?" I asked and she fell into silence.

"You mean she didn't tell you or you just didn't do anything about it?" she asked and I rubbed my forehead already having a headache with little sleep.

"If you have something to say clearly, then say it." I said in a hard tone and she sighed.

"He was harassing her, Sir. I asked her to inform you about it as he demanded her today to meet him to get the company's pendrive with has important information. I thought she did today morning when she met me, but now I have returned from the meeting and was leaving for home only to see Manish with his normal self on my way downstairs." She explained and I stilled.

"Who is this she?" I asked in a calm tone but I know who that could be.

"Your PA sir. I know as per the company rules we can't involve HR for PA's. So, I asked her to talk to you." She replied.

"Where are you now, Ms. Manjula?" I asked, standing up and walked out of the study room.

"Near to my house! I thought of asking about it tomorrow regarding what punishment was given, but I felt some instinct to know it now itself." She replied and I hung up on her not saying a word reaching out of the house.

"James!" I shouted reaching the car and saw that he is nowhere to be seen.

"James!" I shouted again reaching his house and saw that he is sitting on the floor beside Sweety with something around them on the floor.

"What happened?" he asked, standing up with a frown.

"We have to go. Come soon and call the one's who are with Maheshwari right now." I replied and he started walking towards me.

"It's Maha!" Sweety said and shivered, but cleared her throat.

"Shut up!" I said and gestured James to follow me.

"What happened, Mr. Singh?" James asked, reaching the car.

"I said shut up and that is for everyone. I need you to drive us to the company and call those bodyguards of hers." I ordered and he did while driving making me take the phone away from him.

"Is she with you?" I asked when one of them lifted the call.

"No, Sir! Madam said she will be with us by six thirty." He replied and I saw that it is past six.

"Go inside and reach her cabin. If you find her there, give the phone to her." I ordered and waited while James without asking a question drove as fast as he can.

"Sir, Madam is not in the cabin." The reply made me feel still and I glanced at the building to see we reached the company.

"I took a short cut." That's all James said and I got down without waiting for him to park.

"If she is not there and didn't pass the gate, then where would she be?" I asked, moving towards one bodyguard who stayed back.

"She asked us to come to basement if she doesn't come out by six thirty." He replied and I fumed at him.

"You are saying that now?" I shouted and rushed inside before turning towards the stairs to reach the basement and heard screams making my hands shake but I moved downstairs with those two following me.