GTA

Prompt: Who remembers the race where Josh said "is it just me or is Vik really cute when he struggles"? Extend on that. What happened after the race?
Bonus- if you can get Simon involved. Not in a weird way, but say... I don't know, maybe he ships it and he pulls some elaborate prank to get them together! Or maybe he interrupts a dramatic moment with a "now kiss!"

Choice N/A with all Bonuses

{AN- Psh, what? I didn't add in some cheeky KSimon. Psh, no of course not. Send help please. It's a serious problem.}

Josh may or may not have fucked up. He may or may not have been joking around during a GTA race and called Vik cute. Just maybe. It's a possibility.

Who am I kidding, Josh fucked up.

Josh leaned back in his chair, desperately hoping he could just play it off as a joke. He had recently become overwhelmingly infatuated with his youngest housemate, and he tried his best to keep his mouth shut. But, of course, he had messed that up now. He always struggled to shut up and keep things to himself, and he hated that fact even more so now. He was just desperately hoping that no one else would pay it any mind and-

Josh's hopes and dreams were shattered as his room door flew open. Before Josh could even turn to face the intruder, his chair was being spun towards Simon. The tall blond stared happily down at Josh, making intense eye contact. Josh quickly looked away; the blond was good at making someone feel uncomfortable.

"Do you like Vik? Please tell me you really like Vik." Simon's words were rushed and quiet, making sure not to draw attention. His hands held tightly to the chair arms.

"What would it matter to you?" Josh tried his best to push away Simon's grip, but the taller was having none of that.

"What would it matter to me? It'd be so cute!" Simon squealed at the end, earning a slap from Josh. He let out a small "ow" and removed his grip to rub his arm. "Too loud, got it. But do you?" Simon's eyes looked so happy, and damn that boy for being so excited.

"Yes, I do." Simon cheered quietly, spinning around and rambling to himself about how it would be so cute. "But you can't tell anyone else, especially Vik." Simon stopped in his celebration and turned to Josh. His eyes held something crazy in them, making Josh nervous.

"Don't worry Joshua, you'll be the one to tell Vik." With those words, Simon giggled and practically skipped out of the oldest's room. Josh groaned. He spun his chair back towards his desk and attempted to begin editing the videos awaiting his attention.

Simon's plan went into effect five hours later. It was now dark outside, a storm hiding away the sun. If Simon remembered one thing right, it was Vik's anxiety over storms. He hated the idea of abusing Vik's fears, but it had to be done. For Zerkstar. Simon had already texted Vik, asking him to be in Josh's room in about ten minutes. That's when the storm would become its worst, and hopefully his plan would come into action. The hope was for a single thunder boom or lightning strike to scare Vik enough that Josh would comfort him. Once they were cuddled close, Simon hoped that Josh wouldn't be able to control himself. If he had learned anything from his years of knowing Josh, it would be that Josh was very impulsive. Simon sat in his room, bouncing on his chair as he waited.

Vik scurried into Josh's room, trying to ignore the heavy feeling in his chest from the storm. Simon said that Josh would need his help with something, and Vik was willing to do most anything to help his friends. This held especially true with Josh, the bearded man held a special place in Vik's heart. What exactly that was, Vik was unsure and didn't really want to figure it out. Instead, he focused on knocking on Josh's door. When he heard Josh allow him access, he opened the door and entered. Closing the door behind him, Vik looked around the room. Josh had his lights off, the only light being his computer screens. Vik also noticed Josh's curtain were open, and tried his best to ignore the pressure in his chest at the sight. He could see the rain clearly, the wind whipping around the tree branches. Vik shook himself and turned to face Josh. The oldest looked at the younger, smiling at him. The smile dropped, however, when he noticed his tense exterior.

"Vik, what are you-?" Josh's question was cut off by a loud roar of thunder, making Vik jump and his eyes shot to Josh's window. He couldn't move his eyes away from the storm, even as lightning lit up the sky and Josh's bedroom. "Are you okay? Vik?" Vik still couldn't remove his eyes, and he felt a large lump form in his throat. He couldn't speak, couldn't breathe. When he finally tore his eyes away from the window, he looked to Josh quickly before he fell. Josh was immediately out of his chair, catching the boy before he could slam into the floor. Josh cradled the youngest as he sat down on the floor, Vik curled into his lap. Josh slowly rocked the boy, shushing him. Josh could luckily reach his window from here, and pulled the curtains closed. Any light from the storm would now be blocked out.

"You're alright Vikky. Breathe my lovely. It's alright, I won't let it hurt you." Vik's body felt heavy, he couldn't force his eyes shut or move at all. He just sat there, staring at Josh's floor in despair. Everything hurt so much. But Josh's voice oozed into his subconscious, calming him. It took a while, but Vik could eventually move again. When he did so, he simply rolled his head so he could see Josh. The older smiled at him gratefully, petting his hair. "There's my Vikky. It's alright. You're doing such a great job."

"Joshy?" Vik's voice was hoarse, the word barely coming out. Josh smiled brightly, kissing Vik's forehead. He kept congratulating Vik for doing so well, and Vik felt his chest swell again. This time, however, was in the good way. Vik smiled slowly, Josh chuckling. "Thank you Joshy."

"Anything for you, Vikky. Always remember that."

"Oh my god, kiss already!" Both heads shot towards the doorway, where Simon stood. He was watching intently, squinting slightly from the dark.

"Hold on, I got him. Si, leave them alone." JJ was soon at the door, pulling the taller away.

"But Jide! It's getting to the good part! You can't make me leave now!" Simon dragged out JJ's name, making the younger of the two sigh.

"Fine, you leave now or no cuddles for a week." Simon gasped, looking at the other boy in horror. When he realized he truly wasn't joking, he pouted.

"It's not fair. I just wanted to see them kiss. I did all that work to make sure this could happen and I didn't even get to see the kiss." Simon mumbled, JJ leading him away from the door and towards the blond's room.

"I know, babe. I know." JJ's voice could be heard fading down the hallway, comforting Simon. Josh finally looked back down at Vik, the small boy blushing and curled tightly to his chest.

"You know, it would really be a waste if we didn't kiss. Simon did do all this work to set this up, apparently." Vik spoke, his words muffled softly by Josh's chest. The older chuckled, shaking Vik slightly.

"I suppose so. What do you say we go down to Simon's room, open his door, and kiss right in the doorway. That way we get to kiss and he gets to see it." Josh suggests, a smirk on his lips. Vik chuckles lightly, nodding into Josh's chest. The two untangle from each other, standing up and heading through the house.

JJ, who left Simon's room to quickly use the bathroom, was suddenly alerted that Simon got exactly what he wanted. From the nearby bathroom, JJ listened as two pairs of feet passed by. He smiled and listened to see what was going to happen. JJ got his answer quickly.

"Hey Simon?" Josh spoke up, earning Simon's attention. The blond looked up from his phone and screeched, seeing Vik and Josh kissing in his doorway.

"Yes! It fucking worked! Oh my god, I'm so fucking happy!" Simon celebrated on his bed, eventually stumbling off the bed and to the couple in his doorway. "Yes! Oh my god. It's cuter than I imagined!" When the pair separated from their kiss, both a little out of breath, they were squished back together by a large hug from Simon.

"Babe, I know you're really happy, but let them go. They've gotta breathe."