Chapter 52

.

.

- Blue -

*ONE WEEK LATER*

I sighed, looking around the empty apartment. Once again, it was time to leave. But this was kind of a forever thing..

Hannah was officially going to New York for the job she's taking as a fashion designer there, and I'm moving to London, accepting my job as an assistant nurse temporarily. Also, as a mom taking care of two kids.

This was going to be quite a life I'm up for. Was this how it was, being an adult and growing up? I absolutely hated the thought of growing up, being all.. Old.

I didn't like it at all. 

Smiing to myself, I reminisced back to my early teenage years, when me and Harry didn't have a care in the  world. I mean, I had a care for reality, yet he didn't have that either. But anyways, I had the best teenage part of my life, ever. And no one could take that away. 

Harry was somehow one who.. Corrupted me, but in the way that I wished to be. So I thank him for that.

"Blue, are you ready to go?" I hear Hannah call from the living room, as I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah! Yeah, ready. Just wait a sec."

I was looking around and thinking once again, before I spot the sheet of paper on the bedside table.

Tyler's letter.

Smiling delicately, I take it with me and put it into my coat pocket.

Walking out, I adjusted my beanie as Hannah smiles at me.

She was in a coat and some skinny jeans, both of us dressed quite casually.

"Are the kids good to go?"

"Yep, still sleeping, but ready to go." Hannah chuckled. "They're in the car."

There was a silence, before I glance at her sadly. "Hannah.."

"Oh Blue." She sighed too, before we take each other into a hug.

We're both crying as of now, my head buried in her shoulder as I hear her sob.

We were a mess, at the front door, me embracing her tightly.

"I-I'm going to miss you so much, what the hell am I going to do without you?" I cried, closing my eyes.

This was my best friend ever since the first day at UCLA, for goodness sake. How am I supposed to just watch her easily get onto a plane to New York?

Our flights were at different times though. She would be leaving first, and my flight would be about an hour later.

"You have to promise to call me everyday okay, tell me everything! Don't forget to tell the twins, their Aunt Hannah loves them." She beams, her hands on my shoulders as she looks at me urgently.

I smile, tears blurring my sight as she sniffled. Nodding, we end up hugging again. "I'm going to miss you. So so much."

Hannah breathed out, before wiping her tears away. "We should get going."

"Yeah, we should." I agreed, as we both walked to the car, Hannah getting into the driver's seat as I sat in the back with the twins.

.

****

I sipped from my coffee as both twins were asleep in the double stroller next to me. I would have to eventually take them out because for some stupid reason, the plane doesn't allow me to take a stroller inside apparently.