Chapter 25 - Evanesco

a/n: * Enters the room, looking guilty. * 

Helloooooooo! :D 

Look! I'm still alive! Hehehehe! Sorry for the humongous wait. :S Here's a new chapter ( finally! ) <3 
Also, I'm warning you that there might be some nakedness ( but no hanky-panky going on ) involved in this chapter. No particular details will be mentioned. Just wanted to share the good news! I mean, share this little bit of info so you won't be like ' Whoaaa, dude! What's this s***! Naked guys running everywhere! Whaaaaaaaat?! Now you're warned. :D

Severus came for a visit after speaking with Owen and Axel

Severus came for a visit after speaking with Owen and Axel. I wonder what they talked about? They looked so serious. Nobody told me what was going on, but whatever... They'll tell me eventually. I hope... I'm in a good mood! I don't want this to ruin my day. Honestly, it probably has to do with security around the castle. 

I'm smiling like an idiot. I have been like that from the moment I woke up, between Sean and Owen. Just thinking about what happened last night makes me blush. That. Was. Hot. I will never ever forget my first time. Like, ever. Sorry about having to quote Taylor Swift... It's Gabriel's fault. He had some of her songs on his iPod and said that he forgot to delete them. I'm not complaining. I mean, some of them have a good beat and it's not like I know much about music. Before the guys came into my life, the only music I ever heard was my dad, barely trying to sing something about a teapot, I think... It was a horrible experience. Almost as bad as that 'Baby' song. I can't remember that young male singer's name... I asked North to never sing it to me and he agreed. 

Moving behind me, Owen encircles my waist with his arms, nuzzling my neck for a second before realizing that Severus is watching us with a frown between his eyebrows. Well, he will have to loosen up, because I won't stop my boyfriends to show me affection in public. Er...well not too much when children are nearby, but you know what I meant.

" Oooooh! I see what's going on! " exclaims Gabriel while looking at us.

" Owen has unleashed the Kinky! "

" What type of beast is that? " asks a curious Luna, coming out of Theo's room.

" The one Mr. B is mastering! "