IMPORTANT!!!

I know how you feel. I know EXACTLY how you feel. You feel disappointed, frustrated and a whole mix of other emotions. You patiently wait for the next update and finally you see the 'new' sign in the book or gets the notification and you open it with all your excitement, getting ready for a good read. And BAM! What do you see? The author made one of those dingy Author's notes!

I know because I have been there and felt extremely frustrated. But only an author can know how important these things are and understand me right now. I am so sorry for this and the false hope the new sign I gave you. I couldn't make an update today. So this is to inform some readers who have asked for my schedule. I promise you, you will see it tomorrow morning, at 11:00 am.

Now for those who are not following my time. You will see it in approximately 10 hours. I wasn't going to write this, but then I remembered some comments where some of my wonderful supporters sit till the wee hours of morning like 3:00 am to read the update out of excitement. So this is to let them know. You need your rest guys!

And tomorrow I will make the update. Please be sure to check out. Thank you for your patience. I greatly appreciate it.

And remember, the awesomeness is just starting. ;)