Preface

Thank you so much to BlueRose_712  for the beautiful new cover!

*SPOILERS** Dont read the comments if you do not want spoilers. Although I try to delete all the ones I can find, I do not always catch everything. If you see a spoiler tag me in the comment or mention it on my board and Ill delete it as soon as I can! Enjoy guys!

Not all names or languages portrayed in this book is from one nationality. I have taken aspects from many different languages and peoples.

Please comment, vote, and follow!

Enjoy!

-&-

Preface

       He was said to be powerful- the most powerful of them all. A king of kings, a dark king.

       Complete control.

       He needed it- thrived on it. He was power, he was dark, and he was beautiful. They say he was a descendant of the first wolves- of shapeshifters so fierce they could kill with barely a glance. He was respected, revered.

       Feared.

       The King of the North.

       And we were the idiots sneaking into his territory.

*This book has no sexually mature scenes and is PG-13*
-&-

If you enjoyed the preface for the story, please let me know and tell your friends. Thanks for giving it a try!

This story takes place in almost like a parallel universe- sort of. Like they're on Earth but THEIR Earth, and not ours. Like there's no America, Europe, Australia ETC. Its like a Lord of the Rings kind of thing, minus the elfs and dwarfs plus shifters, witches and crap like that, if that makes sense. SO to best describe the time period, in terms of OUR Earth the characters in the story dress and act like they're from 14-15th Century era. So WAY before modern time.  

I do hope you enjoy the book though! :D