Chapter Fifty Four

Niada's Point of View

When I finally managed to calm down, because it isn't everyday you hear your dead mother communicate with you and because I have a mate. I went up to my room to sleep it off.

The first thing I saw was the portrait of the rose which I had painted, with a little note near it.

Opening it, it read," see you soon, my love."

Just reading the note sent sparks flying in my skin.

This is the first time that I am so in love. I haven't even had a full conversation with him, yet I am already head over heels.

Is this what real love feels like?

Putting the portrait aside, I fell onto the bed while clutching the note tightly to my chest.

"See you soon," I said a loud, thinking about what our second encounter might be like.

His gorgeous green eyes were staring directly into my white eyes.

"Your eyes show just how special you are. Pure and innocent," he said, caressing my cheek.

Blushing, I looked down, trying to hide my now tomato red face.

"You look beautiful when you blush, baby," he lifted my chin up.

Placing a short kiss on my lips.

"My unique rose," he smiled.

"Why rose?" I asked, curious.

"Because the first time we met, you gave me a rose painting which was almost as beautiful as you," he replied.

I felt my face heating up even more.

"Why are you so perfect?" I asked, since I had nothing else to respond with.

"Soon you'll realize that no one is perfect."

Waking up from my rest, I saw that it was dark outside.

Did I really sleep that long?

The pack house was quiet, which meant everyone was probably asleep.

Quietly, I exited my room to go grab a snack from the kitchen, but I stopped when I heard mumbling coming from Naeva's room.

Slowly opening her door, I saw a very pregnant Naeva staring out the window.

Her stomach had grown so much than I last remembered.

This child growth speed was much faster than that of a hybrid, so I couldn't exactly understand why it was growing so much.

"Nae Nae," I said quietly. Nae Nae was my nickname for her.

She turned to look at me, before gesturing for me to come closer.

"Why are you up so late? You need rest for you and your child," I said, concerned for her health.

A big smile made its way onto her face as her eyes lit up.

"I felt it kick," she said proudly, rubbing her hand on her stomach.

"See for yourself." She took my left hand and laid it on her belly.

Somehow, I was immediately pulled into a vision.

I saw two pairs of burning red eyes looking at me in the darkness, and one pair of white eyes in the light.

Between the light and dark, there was a scale on a wooden table.

It was equal, but then it suddenly became unbalanced, before becoming equal again.

I know what it was trying to tell me.

When I was pulled back from the vision, I saw a worried looking Naeva and Samuel.

"When did he get here?" I wandered a loud.

"What did you see Niada?" Naeva's voice was shaking.

"Well dear sister," I began, inhaling some air. "Looks like you're having triplets.

Hey guys! How are you? Are you enjoying this book so far?

Feel free to leave any suggestions to make this book better and your opinions in the comment section below.

Anyways, bye lovelies. Mwah😘😘😘😘