6

Castle in the Hill is the inspiration for this chapter so if you want to listen feel free too also it'll only be about 300 words

!
Thank you for coming Harry" jade said going in for a hug and harry ended up hugging himself.

"I forgot" she held out her fist and grey did the same and she fist bumped him.

"I like that" Harry said holding his fist out again and Jade did it once more

"Well now we know how to say I appreciate you" Jade chuckled and Harry stuffed his hands in his pockets as she gathered the streamers from the floor.

Harry didn't know why he wanted to linger but he knelt and helped pick up the streamers.

"Harry I can do this you can go home" jade said and Harry didn't listen but instead took all the streamers to the garbage.

Jade sighed loudly, and stood. "I wanted to help" Harry said and jade was surprised when he didn't freak out about the small space between them.

"Thank you ag-"

Harry didn't know what he was doing but he knew what he meant

"Did I ruin it?" Harry questioned when the two stopped.

"Oh no it's just...I wasn't ready for that" jade said her fingers tapping against her lips.

"Was it okay?" "Yeah it was good"

Cam started crying and harry closed his ears.

"Will I still see you tomorrow?" Harry questioned hoping he didn't ruin anything.

"Yeah Ginger 2 sugars" Harry held out his fist which she punch and made her way to her room with Cam.

"Da" Jade fondly sighed when Cameron reached for Harry.

"I don't know how to do this" Harry said when Cameron was reaching for him to pick her up.

"It's fine she'll calm down eventually."

"Bye cam" Harry whispered rubbing her fists. "Bye Jade" Harry said and excused himself.

Jade smiled crazily when the door closed. "Cam he's not your dad but I think you're up to something."