EPILOGUE

10 years later...

"Theodore Titus, you get your ass back here, NOW!" 

My son runs full speed to the trees, attempting at a get away. This will be the LAST time he glues my clothes outside to the pack house wall. I run fast after him, my arms pumping at my sides.

Theodore Titus. Meaning? Theodore: Gift of the Gods. Titus: peace maker.

Peacemaking gift of the Gods MY ASS. 

Riley laughs from behind me, giving zero help. I don't like using my powers against my family, but the last straw has been had. With a thrust of my hand, my ten-year-old monster launches into the air, screaming bloody murder.

"Honey, come on." Riley chokes back a laugh from behind me. 

I ignore him and command the wind to bring Theo to me. He hovers in front of me, struggling but getting no where. 

"I can't wait until I come into my powers!" His voice rings smoothly.

"And then what? Hmm?" I spin him to that he's upside down in the air. "What are you going to do?"

He giggles slightly when his shirt falls and his hair hangs. 

"I'm sorry, alright! But come on, I pranked you so good!" 

Finally, I set him down. He stands still, cautious now that my temper reached new heights. I lean into him a growl.

"You'll clean it up. You'll pray to the Moon Goddess that none of my clothes are ruined." I step even closer. "And for heaven's sake, GET MY UNDERWEAR OFF THE WALL!"

Riley gulps from behind me, making me pivot to face him. Theo runs past me and starts unsticking my clothes. 

My mate looks the same as he did 10 years ago. Maybe a tad more muscular. We hardly changed, the reason being that we apparently are stuck living a very long life. The Moon Goddess made it so.

Pack members slowly start to shuffle out of the house, staring up at Theo's work. Great. My red lacy panties stick out above all else. I wrap my house coat around me tighter. 

A twenty something year-old man smirks at me. "Nice."

Riley growls, thundering over his pack. With a raise of my palm the panties unstick from the wall and flies into my raised hand. 

Theo stiffens, feeling his father's anger. Riley grabs his shoulder and leans down to growl.

"Work. Faster."

He then stalks into the house, leaving me to chase after him. Passing Theo, I catch him playing with the charm around his neck. Spotting my gaze he jumps and starts to work in double time. 

"Riley!" I call out to him as I search through the pack house.

I find him in his office, watching out the window as the pack goes about their business. 

"Candice and John sent this," he holds out a post card.

They had left a year ago, deciding to travel the world. The post card was from Barcelona. Jealous. Sitting down on his lap, I kiss his cheek. 

"Your son is the devil," I grin cheekily. 

"It's ironic, isn't it? How could we have gotten the name so wrong?"

I just shake my head, baffled because I was just thinking the same thing. A loud crashing boom sounds from outside and we both sprint toward the noise. 

We run through the back door, both searching for Theo. Our boy stands holding a basket filled with my clothes, staring toward the field. I look over to see David, looking incredibility guilty. 

David had grown into a fine man, very polite and insanely smart. Well, sometimes smart. 

A patch of trees are blackened to a crisp, dust and ashes still fall to the ground. 

"What the hell happened, David?" I cry.

"I wanted to see how big I could get my fire ball," he speaks defensively. "Turns out after a certain point..." 

He motions at the mess and then creates a mimic of the sound we heard with his mouth, hands motioning an explosion. 

I sigh, slapping my forehead. "From now on, before you experiment, create a protection spell. Please."

"Sure thing, Em." He scratches the back of his head and then turns to Theo. "Hey man, ditch the basket, let's go catch some frogs."

Theo drops the basket and launches off the porch, running full speed toward his uncle yelling, "Yes!"

I feel exhausted, I can't believe how crazy living in this house is. I go into full pout mode, even stomping my foot a little.

"Come on, Em, it'll be fine." Riley rubs my arms. "Boys will be boys."

The phrase lights a bulb in my head. "I want a girl."

I turn around in his arms, taking in his shocked face.

"You want another one?" He looks scared.

"A girl."

"And if it's a boy?"

"Try, try, try again?" I raise my brow.

Riley focuses on the other part of having a baby. "Well, this could be fun."

I giggle as his hands creep up my shirt. My feet are knocked from under me and he catches me last second, leading me into the woods and toward our home. Over his should, I motion with my hand, floating the bin filled with my clothes behind us.

Alpha? I bat my eyes at him as I mind-link him.

Yes, dear? He smirks down at me.

You sure did fix me up.

His eyes roll, but his hands squeeze me lovingly.

–––––––––––THE END––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Short and Sweet.

Thank you for reading. I started this such a long time ago, it feels good to bring it to an end. 

SHARE COMMENT AND VOTE

Let me know if you want to hear Theo's story with his mate and the almighty battle that comes with it.