nineteen

"Anna, I don't want to build a snowman," Chastity muttered to herself, heart pounding and palms sweating.

It was like she was facing a crush, - not that she ever had one - but she had every symptom. But she didn't have a crush on the sexiest person alive, it just wasn't her nature. Chastity was a penguin living in a desert, different from the rest of the nest, but so cool.

She didn't need a man.

She was simply sweating because of the trepidation she had for what was to come on the other side of that door. It wasn't because he was sexy (not that Chastity said he was) but because she was afraid of what he could do to her. She knew what men like him could do to her. And being kidnapped further heightened those fears, because why else would he do that?

"Well, okay dearie, then I'll just slide in any way."

No! Seriously?! "Really?" Chastity groaned as she heard the click of a door unlocking. She quickly threw herself on the door to prevent Lust from entering, her body slamming on the pale white door, scattering a few rose petals. "I'm not letting you in!" she screamed, her protective senses kicking in. Her brain felt alert and she felt like she had been up for a few hours with coffee, rather than a few minutes.

"You can't just rape me or something!" she sputtered, her mind thinking faster than she was speaking. "I'm a woman, I can do what I want with my body! And I choose to not be around you!" Chastity shut her eyes and pushed harder on the door, trying to keep the door shut from Lust getting in, who was strangely not pushing back on the door.

She suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder, and her blood ran cold.

Not daring to turn around, Chastity froze in place and collected her thoughts. He hadn't fought against her because he already had his plan. One step ahead of her, like always.

"Forgot I had magical abilities, huh?" List whispered in her ear in a guttural voice that shook they very organs that resided inside her. Her eyes remained stuck in a pinwheel size as Lust slowly grabbed her waist and turned her to experience his full view.

If Chastity wasn't so chaotic, she probably would have been deeply impressed by what he looked like.

Starting at the bottom, his feet were covered in exquisite shiny black shoes, like he was ready to go to work and do his job - perhaps he was. A tight pair of black pants hugged his meaty legs and slackened with color as they got closer to his waist. The man wore a thin blue shirt, hanging loosely from his chest, making Chastity uncomfortable and want to rush and quickly button up his shirt, and then shove a sweater over his golden locks, but she wasn't sure if his plump lips would be able to let the sweater pass. A necklace with a silver chain hung around his neck and was currently glowing like it was hot to the touch, making Chastity want to raise her hands and melt her fingers into the incendiary metal like it was a tangible pool of water swirling with hydrogen, not whatever the gem was made of.

Embarrassed that he may think she was staring too low into his chest, Chastity quickly looked up, only to see Lust's dark eyes, filled with dreams of adult-like things, before she was swept clean of every moral she had claimed ever since she swore to be a good little girl.

Using his arms as momentum, Lust thrust his arms toward himself, catapulting Chastity towards him - and his face. They connected like a hydrogen bond and a base, two things that were forced to be together, but connected for the betterment of the future. To replicate and reproduce, and keep life as an ongoing action.

As Lust's lips crashed onto Chastity's virgin lips, she felt exactly that. It was a forced action, like she was the hydrogen bond - weak but usable, while Lust was the bases, surrounding her with not one, but two chemical demises, her connecting his two parts for his benefit. Chastity didn't generally like to be classified as a piece of hydrogen, but that that moment, she decided it was better than being the other bond of Lust. She just hoped she would get out of this as quick as she could.