Fake Smile?

"A trip? Together?" I asked raising an eyebrow at Taehyung who was sitting up in his bed. It's been four days since Taehyung was shot and finally he's being release from the hospital. Jungkook and I have been taking turns staying with Taehyung. Me one night watching over Taehyung and Jungkook back at home, or it's my turn. But now Taehyung has this crazy idea of us attending a trip together right before we go back to school. I think it's crazy since Taehyung just got shot but hey, he's the older one.

"Yeah, like somewhere with a beach. I miss the sea and the cool water touching my toes." Taehyung smiled at me as the female nurse started cleaning up his bed. Taehyung started walking out when the nurse called him back.

"Sir! I just need you to sign a paper real quick please!" The nurse spoke pulling out two pieces of paper. "It's just to say I did a good job, our boss is making us try this new thing with patients." The women went on smiling.

"What's your name again?" Taehyung asked.

"Maria." The girl smiled looking up. Taehyung signed his name also adding a small note nearby. I looked over his shoulder and I couldn't help but smile to myself.

"Well Maria, you did an amazing job. I wrote down that you are the best there is." Taehyung spoke handing her the piece of paper back. The women's mouth dropped open as she scanned over the paper.

"Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!" She smiled waving at Taehyung who was already heading out the door. I bowed at the women following right behind Taehyung.

"Someone's in a good mood this morning." I laughed catching up to Taehyung. I grabbed ahold of his other free arm as we walked down the hallways.

"Last night she was telling me all about her child, I can tell she's a really proud and good mother. I like people like that." Taehyung smiled at me as we pressed the elevator button. "I wish my mom was like her." I swear I heard Taehyung mumble. As we got on the elevator I pressed the button just wondering if Taehyung really did just say those words. I knew the first time I saw Jiyung she didn't look like the sweetest mother of all time, but the cold bitterness in Taehyung's voice just then told me he might actually dislike his own mother very much.

"So Jungkook's getting the car right? He's not supposed to drive yet. I let him go that one time when you two went to the mall, but he doesn't really have his license." Taehyung laughed.

"Yeah but at least he's taken his test. I don't know anything about driving and don't really care about learning. I've seen people on the roads. Road rage freaking scares me!" I snapped looking at Taehyung who was holding his arm as he laughed.

"It's a big world Somi. One day you might have to learn how to drive." Taehyung spoke as the elevator door open. Two nurses got on as me and Taehyung stepped off.

"What took you two so long?" Jungkook asked as we walked outside to see Jungkook with his arms crossed.

"I had to signed some papers. Let's just get home please. I miss my own bed and I want some real food." Taehyung confessed opening his door. I sat in the back as Taehyung and Jungkook sat up front. As Taehyung and Jungkook started talking about random things I mostly stayed glued outside.

I kept my mind busy thinking about everything. How would I face Jimin and Yoongi after the other day? I might can forgive them, but to completely forget what happen and act like I'm perfectly fine around them...I can't. Youji still has a red mark around her neck where Yoongi hung that collar around her like she was some crazy dog ready to fight. And I can't help but feel a little hurt about Jimin.

I really trusted him. I actually found myself falling for him and his cute charm. I liked how he didn't get angry like Jungkook, or how he was always smiling at me. His kiss. His kiss was just magical, something I've never felt. But I guess that's what he was aiming for, to hurt me to hurt Taehyung and Jungkook.