Plane Tickets

Six weeks of me wearing a cast they said. It's been one whole week now and I've been stuck in my room watching tv all day. It's Saturday and Younji just went back home for the week leaving me behind with Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung has been the same but Jungkook has been acting a little different lately. He's been on my tail all week.

"Somi." Jungkook sung as walked through my bedroom door with a tray of food in his hand. I was about to roll my eyes until I saw the plate full of spice rich cakes and seasonal chicken. My mouth drooled just looking at it.

"My love." I waved Jungkook over as I stared at the food.

"I thought you might like this." Jungkook laughed as he sat the plate of food down beside me. I reached down grabbing a piece of chicken. I at it in one whole bite smiling proudly.

"You actually remember my favorite street food." I spoke as I grabbed another piece.

"Well yeah." Jungkook laughed. I looked up at him to see him smiling. Since my wrist got broke, Jungkook has been acting the way a brother should. He helps me eat sometimes, he helps me carry my bag when it's to heavy, he helps me for almost everything. But something doesn't make sense. Something is off with him.

"Taehyung said your dad is going to do a face call around eight tonight to check up on you. Also your gift he said should be in today as well. We'll have to keep checking the mail until it arrives." Jungkook smiled as he reached down grabbing the two chopsticks. He grabbed a pieces of spicy rich cake and brought it to my mouth. "Now open up." Jungkook spoke in a childish voice. I rolled my eyes just staring at him. But the smell made me open my mouth anyways. I took the bite of food smiling back at Jungkook.

After Jungkook left I turned on the tv to a random tv show. "And the black widow was crying her eyes but she was still iniquitous. Because deep down she knew what had happen really." The male's voice spoke as the crying woman hung onto another older women. "And more on the words from Mani Kim." The male's voice cut off from the program and a female popped on. She flashed the views a smile before she started talking.

"A case from years ago is coming back into viewing. Jeon Ji Hoo was a wealthy man who was like by many people. He was a father to a beautiful girl, and a loving husband. Sadly he lost his life in a tragic accident years ago. His case is being reopen for possibings of murder. And on the case of-" I flipped the tv channel to another channel as Taehyung walked through the door.

"How's it going Mr.One Arm." I laughed waving my left hand.

"Not much Miss.One Hand." Taehyung laughed as he slung his body at the end of my bed. The tv channel flipped onto some old cartoons that made Taehyung turn over to watch them.

"Do you like it here?" Taehyung randomly asked after sitting here in the quiet for a few minutes.

"Well of course silly." I laughed playfully hitting him with my free hand.

"I just never asked, that's all." Taehyung replied as he sat up. He started to leave when I called out his name again.

"So let me ask you this. Do you and Jungkook like me being here?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah, it's just me and Jungkook think of you in different ways." Taehyung spoke. I lost my smile just thinking about what he said.

"What does that mean?" I asked. Taehyung shook his head smiling at me. He then let out a small laugh making me confused.

"I ask one question, you ask one question. See you at dinner time Somi." And like that Taehyung was gone and out my room leaving me behind wondering what was going on. Doesn't Jungkook like me? He's been following me, feeding me, caring for me. And he doesn't think of me as family? How dare he?

Around dinner time I walked downstairs to see Taehyung in the kitchen looking at a menu. "Hey, I was thinking about ordering out tonight again since I can't cook with one arm and you can't cook with one hand. Plus I'm not letting Jungkook near the oven. Nope, not again." Taehyung laughed as he handed me another menu for a pizza place nearby.

"What about pizza?" I asked looking up from the menu.

"Pizza sounds good." I swung around to see Jungkook standing in the doorway to the kitchen. He flashed us a smile before taking the menu out my hand.

"You only want pizza because Somi wants it." Taehyung teased taking the menu from Jungkook's hand. Taehyung grabbed his phone before walking into the living room to order out.

"I never really asked this, but um why do you want us to be friends with Jimin and Yoongi so bad?" Jungkook randomly asked pulling out a kitchen chair. He sat down while I leaned up agaist the counter.

"Because I think life is to short to hold grudges. You are here one moment and gone the next." I spoke looking at Jungkook. He started playing with his black t-shirt as he just kept his head down. It was a few seconds before he spoke again.

"Well I bought us some tickets for next week. If it makes you happy for us to go, then I'll go." Jungkook stood up walking closer to me. The last time he did this my hip was pushed into the corner of his desk and he was screaming at me that I wasn't part of the family. "Just don't expect some fairytale friendship coming back." He turned away walking back out the kitchen, but before he could leave I ran up behind him hugging him. I wrapped my arms around him barring my face in his back.

"Thank you for at least giving it a try." I spoke. I've never been this close to Jungkook before but I really like it. I feel something I've never felt before when I'm with him. I feel safe, happy, and even loved.

Jungkook doesn't show it a lot but I do see where Jungkook cares for me, and I still don't know why...but from him...it means everything. It's like from day one I've been wanting this.

We both jumped away from each other when we heard Taehyung's feet walking into the kitchen. "Okay the pizza will be here in thirty minutes, I got two large ones. That should be enough for three people, right Somi?" Oh damnit Taehyung. Now my heart is beating out from my chest.

"Yeah, good." I mumbled walking back out the kitchen.

Stupid! Stupid! I can't believe what my heart is telling me. It's something I've known for awhile but I don't want to say it. Something that isn't really right. Something I know if I even say it out loud it will screw up this whole family. Why did my dad have to leave me behind with them for three months? Why did they go half way across the world? Why was I stupid enough...to fall for my step brother?

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
So hello darlings, why I'm saying darling today idk. But moving on I'll have another chapter up either tomorrow or the next day but I'll try tomorrow. Hopefully this one was alright 🤓

                Anyways,
          Thanks for reading!

                Anyways,          Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️