7

EMILYS P.O.V

I pulled the large t-shirt over my wet hair carefully making sure that it didn't touch the shirt, before reaching my hand towards the door handle that led back to the bedroom and shakily turning it.

The only time I had alone is when I used the toilet or had a shower, which was as often as I could, when I found out that I was aloud to I went every few minutes but only for the man, who quickly caught on to what I was doing stopped me from doing so.

"Is the water still hot?" His voice asked as he stood in a pair of jogging trousers, a towel hanging of his bare shoulder as his bare chest was exposed.

My eyes flickered down to his chest that was accompanied by a six pack before my eyes flashed back up to his face to see a smirk that was placed on his lightly chapped lips.

I ignored him walking over to the bed dropping the towel on the floor and crawled on top of it leaving drips of water as a trail as I did.

It's been two days, two whole days of being here and I haven't left this bedroom once, he had though multiple times locking all the doors and windows and there was a women in the room that usually sat in the corner that never bothered to start a conversation, it's not like I was going to talk back or anything.

He entered the bathroom leaving the door wide open as he did so, this was the second time I had been somewhat left alone, he took a shower yesterday and I counted how long it took him, around fifteen minutes which meant that I had fifteen minutes to get over to his desk and use the phone.

He remerged from the bathroom once again this time with the towel around his waist loosely.

"Sit and don't move from the bed" He ordered raising his eyebrows at me before turning his back and walking back into the bathroom once more.

After a few minutes steam had emerged from the bathroom which meant that it was my time to start.

I slowly made my way over to the edge of the bed swinging my legs over the side of the bed, my sock covered feet hit the ground and I slowly got up careful to not make any noise, this man could hear every thing I did.

I stood up taking a few steps and stopped just before I had to cross the open bathroom door, I peered in seeing that the shower was empty making my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

All of a sudden a slightly wet man emerged from the bathroom, the towel hanging from his waist as he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Going somewhere?" He questioned leaning against the wall, water dripping from him.

My heart raced in my chest as he took a step towards me which only caused me to take a step back before I felt my foot get caught and I felt myself beginning to fall backwards only for a pair of tan large hands to jolt forwards grabbing ahold of my waist.

He grabbed me pulling me easily up, a little to quick as I slammed into his rock hard chest that was wet.

I placed my hands on his chest putting the sparks that erupted to the side pushing myself away from him causing him to let go of his current hold on me.

I quickly turned around my cheeks flaming up as I walked over to the bed, trying my best not to look back, I couldn't tell if he was amused or angry, it was hard to tell with him.