12.✔

Cassandra's POV

I held Ben in my arms for a few more minutes before getting up and packing him some clothes since he really couldn't. I took out some shirts and pants putting them in a blue suitcase then grabbed some under clothes followed by a tooth brush. I looked around his room trying to see if I missed anything, my eyes landed on his bed where his favorite stuffed animal -Teddy- sat. I walked over to it picking up the small fluffy animal putting it in the suitcase then zipping it up.

"I'm going to go pack my things do you want me to help you with anything else?" I asked looking at Ben.

"No, you go pack." He said sitting on the bed.

With that I walked over to my room opening the door. I let out a scream as I saw Harry sitting on my bed with his legs crossed smirking up at me.

"Y-you scared me." I breathed out putting my hand over my heart.

He just laughed standing up walking over to me. I took a step back only to hit the half open door behind me, he was now standing in front of me his piercing green eyes burning through my brownish green ones. He reached behind me pushing the door all the way shut leaning down and whispered in my ear,

"You're still in trouble for running away and trying to shoot me..." I stood still not daring to move.

"...And you're going to get it later." With that he backed up, pushed me to the side and left my room slamming the door behind him.

I stood there in shock not moving a muscle, the only thing I was thinking was 'I'm going to die later'.

After sitting on my bed thinking about how I was going to get Harry to forgive me I decided to pack since we were leaving in about twenty minutes. I walked over to my closet getting out my purple suitcase laying it on the bed then went back over to my closet getting out some long sleeved shirts and pants followed by a couple pairs of leggings and sweat shirts, after grabbing my tooth brush and hair brush all I had left to get was my undergarments. Once they were packed I zipped up the suitcase, I sat on my bed making sure I didn't forget anything then I remembered something.

I went back over to the closet and digged into the back feeling around for something metal. Once found I pulled out my crutches from last year when I broke my leg playing volleyball, I tried telling the PE teacher that I couldn't play but she didn't believe me and made me play anyways. I grabbed my suitcase and walked over to Ben's room opening the door to find him asleep, I didn't want to wake him but I knew I had to. I sat my suitcase down at the foot of his bed and walked over to him with the crutches in my hands.

"Hey buddy, wake up." I said shaking him slightly.

"Hmmm." He mumbled.

"Come on, we got to go." He opened his eyes sitting up.

"Here, I found my old crutches, I thought you could use them." I said holding them up.

He got out of bed and I adjusted them to the lowest sitting so he could use them without them being too tall for him.

"Hey, it actually helps." He said walking around with them.

"Thought they might." I said picking up my suitcase and his.

We walked down the stairs, him having a little trouble since he hasn't ever used crutches before. Harry was sat on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table, he stood up when he saw us.

"We're, uh... Ready." I said looking down.

"Where did he get those crutches?" He asked.

"They were mine." He nodded and we we walked out of the house.

I took one last look as I went through the front door, I would probably never see this house again. The house in which I grew up in, I have never lived anywhere else. Parked in front of our house is a big black vehicle, I can't really tell what kind it is, the windows are tinted so dark I can't even come close to seeing what's inside. He opens the trunk by pushing a button inside the car. I put Ben's and my bag in the trunk then help Ben in the car shutting the door behind him. I went over to the passengers side getting in and buckling my seat belt.

"So where are we going?" I asked looking over at Harry who sat with his hands on the wheel and cigarette between his index and middle finger blowing out a puff of smoke making me want to gag at the smell.

"London." He simply said blowing the smoke in my face.