9

It's a beautiful morning. The sun shining, birds chirping melodiously, the flowers and grasses dance happily with the wind, it's very peaceful and--

"AARRGHHH!! TAEHEE! SNAKEU! SNAKEU! SNAKEU IN THE KITCHENNNNNN!"

Taehee immediately jerks wide awake at the very high-pitched voice and rushes down the stairs to Hoseok while Jimin still lays in bed. He lets out a low growl at the continuous screaming but is too lazy to get off so he just shuffles around a little, hides under the comfy blanket and continues sleeping.

Meanwhile, Taehee runs into the kitchen only to witness Hoseok on her dining table holding a fork, and a non-venomous snake on the ground. She groans and tries to come up with ways to get rid of the snake. Then, Jimin sneaks his way into her mind.

"Jimin-ah!" Upon hearing his name, Jimin's eyes shoot wide open. Abandoning his sleep, he quickly gets up and bolts his way downstairs towards the owner of the voice. He faces Taehee and obediently sits down before her, waiting to see what she needed.

"Can you.. get rid of the snake please?" She asks, pointing at the snake which is now staring at him. He nods and stands up to walk closer to the green colored creature.

Hey, green one. Can you leave? Can't you see that Mr. Horse Face here is scared of you?

And of course, the snake doesn't seem like it was going to comply, so Jimin had no choice but to use violence. He pounces on the snake as Taehee gasps and shouts for him to be careful while Hoseok just screams like the world is about to end.

The fight between the two was quite intense. In the end, the snake was killed, leaving some blood here and there. The sight of its corpse and blood made Hoseok pass out on the table. Taehee however, was shaken by how Jimin could be violent too.

He was so cute though.. never thought this side of him exists...

__

After cleaning up the mess in the kitchen and dragging a passed out Hoseok into the guestroom, Taehee rests her hands on her hips and sighs. She turns around to leave but stops when she notices Jimin by the door, sitting up, looking at her.

She smiles at him and walks over to pat him on his head.

"Let's go have breakfast now. I'll give you extra beef and sausage as a reward for the snake."

Already getting all excited, Jimin dashes his way into the kitchen with Taehee trailing behind him.

As she's cooking, Jimin sits on the floor beside her and looks up at her, his eyes sparkling and tail wagging. Taehee refrained herself from looking down at him because she knows that she wouldn't be able to concentrate; so she just focused on her cooking.

When she's done, she places Jimin's breakfast before him first before placing her's and Hoseok's on the table and proceeds to the guest room to wake him up. And of course, it wasn't easy. She had to slap him across his face for a few times and push him off the bed to get him to wake up.

When he did, she was already drained.

They walk into the kitchen together and sit down. As Hoseok starts digging into his breakfast, Taehee turns to Jimin.

He hasn't even touched his food yet. He just stared at her while wagging his tail.

"Oh my gosh. Jimin, what are you waiting for? Dig in!" Jimin obediently did what she told him to do.

Damn. This fox is something else.

__

After their meal, Hoseok decided to just chill in the house and do nothing other than watching movies and self-feeding. They were both plopped down on the couch with the movie playing, but Hoseok's attention wasn't on the movie

It was the fox that had caught his attention. The fox sat quietly on the mat just in front of the coffee table. He seems to be watching the movie too, but Hoseok couldn't be sure. He stole a few glances at his best friend sitting beside him-- she was too immersed in the movie to notice.

Is this not weird for her at all? A fox who understands human language, knows his manners, and watches movies?

He scratches the back of his neck as he wonders. He continues staring at the clueless fox until when Taehee lightly taps him on his shoulder.

"Yah. What are you so deep in thoughts about? I've called your name for at least five times now."

He was about to ease off his curiosity but then decided against it as he eyes the fox.

Maybe next time...

"Uh... Can I have your wifi password?" Taehee laughs at him and lightly slaps his thigh.

"Is my password really that hard to guess? I'll drop you a hint. It's someone's birth date."

Hoseok grins, " Is it mine?" He asks, and his grin fades into a pout when Taehee shakes her head.

"Try harder." She smiles. Hoseok smirks as he picks his phone up and types in the numbers he had in his mind.

Connected to 'tae's'

He shows the phone to her and sticks his tongue out at her, which she replied with a frown.

"How did you know?"

"Yah. I'm your best bud, of course I'll know!" Just then, multiple notifications come into his phone. He looks down on it, a smile soon made way onto his face,

"Oh look! Kookie just texted me!"

Taehee freezes at the name.