-Kidd-

-AN-
I rlly hope we see more of Kidd bcc he's become my absolute fave somehow. There needs to be more fics for him. More /cough/ Lemons /cough/ bcc mama needs her sugar 😂😂.

Idk how this gonna go I got an idea and I'm just rolling with it.

---

"Please, God..."

You whimpered, fidgeting anxiously in the chair you were bound to. Thick, heavy ropes hugged your wrists and ankles, tying you to the wooden piece of old furniture.

The room was dim. Damp; it smelled so bad. A single light remaind suspended from the ceiling, blue-bottle flies hovering around it-- their high pitched buzzing igniting an irritation in your blood.

Your bare, scraped feet pushed into the floor, wrists twisting against their captor. You had to move. Get out, do something. The tingly burn in your legs signalling your flight reflex made your gut curl with the knowledge that you couldn't move to obey it.

A click.

A turn.

Your breath halted, your being froze up. You couldn't see the door, you were positioned facing away from it. You suspected it was an intentional placement, you'd never know who had come into the room until they were right on you.

If it was him...

Your shaking, which had been somewhat controllable, became so fierce it was almost like a vibration. And then you heard it.

His chuckle.

That mock pitiful little bite of a bitter noise.

You began to cry.

He laughed, now.

"P-Please-!"

"P-Please, what?" He howled a laugh and moved up behind you, large frame dwarfing yours so significantly, his dull shadow all but masked your own entirely.

His hands grabbed your shoulders, squeezing before circling in front of you.

You weakly raised your head to look at him.

Fiery red hair, and amber-gold iris'. A nasty combination which set off warning bells all over your body. His sharp eyes were burning with a sadistic exhilaration, it made you feel sick. The accentuated break at the bridge of his nose signified many a fight fought hard and won; you stood no chance should he decide to get violent.

"Look at you," he purred, voice the deceiving spill of silk hiding a malicious intent which sparked heavy across his features.

"So small, so scared. If I wasn't so pissed off with you, I'd be turned on~"

Of course he would. This was Eustass Kidd. Renowned across the New World for being a merciless, sick man. Killing innocent people for sport, capturing weaker pirates and torturing them.

Just how had you managed to tolerate being in his crew for this long?

"Captain..."

"Hush now, (Y/N). Don't want to add insult to injury, hm?"

His eyes darkened, you could almost see it happen. In your opinion, and probably everyone else who wasn't Kidd's, what you had done wasn't even that bad.

Yes, it was probably in a Captain's nature to get pissed off when one of their crew let slip a treasure chest which could have held God knows what kind of gold inside it. But in your defence, the ship you had been taking it from was sinking. And you had realised that taking the time to try and lug the huge chest on board your own ship would likely have seen you drown before you could even get to the deck.

So here you sat.

Your Captain sneering in front of you; your heart stinging with the slight pain of knowing he valued you saving your own life less than a bit of extra gold.

"I'm s-so sorry, Captain, please, I'll fix it-!"

"FIX IT?!" He barked back, "unless you wanna go fucking skinny dipping in the middle of the ocean to get it back, (Y/N) I don't see how you can fucking fix it." He snarled.

"I c-can get more!!" You cried pathetically, spewing whatever words it took to get the man to spare you of whatever rage-induced punishments he had in his sick mind.

"I don't know how much was in that chest, but I-I can find more gold!! Enough gold to be sure that it is way more than whatever was in there!! I swear!!"

His head cocked up slightly, and he regarded your words.

His chest rumbled, "you think you can?"

Doubt suddenly began to pump through you. Could you? You had just said that to make him spare your life, but could you actually find that much gold? Alone?

"Yes," you breathed shakily, looking quite boldly into his eyes for someone in your position. Your mind screamed at you, knowing what a horrible situation  you had put yourself in. To promise something so difficult to a man like Eustass Kidd was almost like declaring suicide.

"Alright then," he leaned down, face scant millimetres from your own. His large hands worked at the knots that bound your limbs, pearl white teeth baring as he grinned.

"You have three weeks. If you fail to get what I regard enough by the end of that time, " his grin broadened.

"I'll kill you."

---
-AN-

Well then. Should I do a part two...?