1. Symptoms.

Robin shakily stumbled into the living room of Mount Justice before catching his balance again, his lip quivering as he swallowed down a small cough. He took off his dark-lensed sunglasses to rub his bright, cerulean-blue eyes tiredly, quickly shoving his sunglasses back onto his face as he looked around the medium-sized room, noticing in warming relief that no one else was there.

A soft sigh of thankfulness slipped from his lips as he walked over to the green couch, falling down onto it sleepily as he buried his face in the soft cushions. A few silent minutes passed before the Boy Wonder shivered lightly, pulling the sleeves of his black hoodie over his hands while curling up on the couch, trying to keep warm. Just some minutes ago, he was furiously sweating from feeling too hot and now he was shivering and shaking like a leaf in the wind.
Robin kicked off his sneakers, leaving his black socks on as he curled up further on the couch and rested his head on the armrest. He had been feeling unusually tired all day long and it was getting harder to keep his eyelids from slipping shut against his will. It was only a few minutes later that the Bird found himself falling into a deep, long needed but fitful slumber.

-=-

Wally zipped into the living room not long after the bird had finally shut his eyes, a party-sized bag of chips in one hand as the other fished around inside the non-degradable, polythene packet for the sliced pieces of sweet, potato-goodness. The ginger-haired speedster lazily walked over to the couch, whistling absent-mindedly as he dived down, landing on his best friend's back. Seemingly not having noticed the bird lying on the couch. How? It's Wally. No explanation needed.

"Ngh..."

Wally nearly jumped in surprise and looked down at where the pained groan came from, only now realizing that he was sitting on the little bird.

"Woah! Sorry Rob, didn't see you there."

He hastily got off the boy's back, but no response came from Batman's protégé.

"Rob?" Wally furrowed his brows in confusion for a minute then kneeled down in front of Robin, poking his cheek repeatedly yet also hesitantly as he remembered all the times he had been flipped over by his friend. "You're asleep?"

Robin groaned again and instinctively swatted Wally's hand away from his face, pulling a grimace to his pale lips as he did so. Wally snickered slightly as he sped away to a distance and took out his phone from his jeans pocket, snapping a picture of the sleeping bird as quickly as he could. "I am so going to use this for blackmail." He said to himself with somewhat smug look, immediately putting his phone away when the boy wonder began to stir.

Robin made a soft moaning noise in response to awakening as he slowly cracked his eyes open before sitting up groggily whilst rubbing his eyes under the now, crooked sunglasses. Then he noticed Wally crouched down in front of the couch. "KF?"

He blinked for a second, looking confused as he pulled himself into a sitting position.

"When did you get here?" The bird asked, still looking half asleep as he stared at his best friend with half-lidded eyes.

Wally quirked an amused brow at his sleepy looking best friend. "About five minutes ago."

Robin nodded lightly in response,"Okay..."

And then...

"ACHOO!"

Robin sneezed.

"Ugh..." He groaned and put a hand to his head, wincing slightly from the sudden headache he was getting due to his messed up sinuses and clogged up nose.

Wally looked at him curiously and raised an eyebrow, tilting his head slightly as he did so. "You okay, dude?"

Robin waved him off and sighed, his head pounding with a constant and persistent throb. "I think I'm sick..."