PART - 3: Fluttered Heart ❤

Audin's POV ......

Holy shit !!!!
The only two words to describe her...
When I walked into the room , nobody caught my eye but her.

Her long silky smooth legs and vibrant raven black hair, those beautiful dark brown eyes
God those eyes.....

I haven't planned something like this.
I didn't ever think this feeling would happen with me !
Any girl till today morning hasn't ever caught my attention like this.
What this girl Emma has done to me ??
I just couldn't help it but was looking for a chance to talk with her anyhow.
Like it was God's will that there were no other seat rather than the side by seat of her.
I couldn't resist but said her Hii, as if it's a reflex action or something ! When getting nearer to her.

The moment she looked at me smiling a little and said hello back,
I felt like I still have not date a girl only because of this beauty ,hope she will be the first girl as well as last till the end of my life and I will be grateful to my luck if it will really happen.

But she seems so serious and more attentive to her studies.
As it was my first day at college, I also didn't show any passion for her although I really wanted to talk with her ,just more than merely Hii and Hello!!
Those fucking words....

Her name was like the most wonderful thing my ear have ever had the pleasure of hearing...
Emma.....
It's such a beautiful name and beautiful names belong to beautiful people ,just like her.

I swear she will be mine.
I know my luck doesn't favour on me likewise before my parents had died in an accident and I have spent 5 years of my life in an orphanage until my new parents adopted me.

But this time I can't just give up.
And right now she is my desire.

I'm now just waiting for tomorrow morning.....

Ever since I saw her yesterday in class, everything on my mind been directed towards her.
I can't help it but want to enjoy the feeling.
This girl is going to be death of me truly!!!!!

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

Hii frnds
Hope this part u wl enjoy.
Plz vote and comment on this.