Game And Player

Taehyung stepped into the classroom. It was empty except for Jungkook. The morning rays seeped in through the windows making the raven head look like some god.

"Hello sweetheart"

Taehyung kept quite with a scowl on his face and folded his arms, waiting to see what the other was upto.

Jungkook smirked at the other's silence. He walked forward "are you angry at me babe?"

Taehyung was caught off guard by the other's tone. Jungkook's eyes were turning dark and Taehyung stared back uncertain.
"What do you want?" The brunette questioned.

Jungkook stepped closer until their faces were mere inches apart and body so close that he could feel the buzzing tension of the bond pulling him close to the other.

"You"

Taehyung shivered at the husky voice and the wave of honey and musk it expelled from the raven head's breath that hit his face.

Taehyung looked back shocked "what are you talking about? We hate each other. We rejected each other. Don't try pulling a prank on me."

Jungkook lifted his hand and touched the brunette's face "you are so beautiful"

The tingles sent straight down to his groin and his mate's scent was clouding his mind. Jungkook leaned down and their lips touched. Flowers and every beautiful thing in this world bloomed around them. Jungkook snaked his arms around Taehyung's waist and the latter forgot all rationality as he kissed back. A moan slipped out of both of them and Taehyung rolled his hips grinding against his mate and felt both their hard-ons rubbing, creating explosive pleasure and their bodies were burning with desire. They could set the whole school on fire with the passion.

They pulled back and Taehyung looked back with want. He couldn't think straight. It was pure desire for his mate. The alpha in him was craving.
Jungkook went down on his knees and within seconds, before Taehyung could even protest, his jeans were pulled down along with his brief and his hardened member was being sucked hard by his mate. Taehyung moaned out loud, throwing his head back. Jungkook didn't finish what he was doing, causing the brunette to growl. The other male stood up and began removing his own jeans.

"Do you really want this?" Taehyung asked lust lacing his voice.

Jungkook smiled.

'Taehyung!'

Taehyung frowed at his still smiling mate "why do you sound odd?"

'Taehyung!' The voice echoed through the corridors.

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook in alarm "is that-"

"TAEHYUNG!!"

He gasped snapping his eyes open.

"Taehyung!" Irene hissed again.

Taehyung gulped looking around disoriented. He shook his head clearing his mind and looked wide eyed at Irene who was looking at his with concern.

"You were moaning and you have a fucking Bonner!"

Right. He slept off between their history class and had a wet dream....wait-....what?!

Taehyung looked down to see the bulge in his pants
.

Oh shit! Did I just dream of Jungkook?!! And I got a freaking hard dick by just a dream of kissing his enemy? ! WHAT THE FUCK!

Taehyung looked at her shocked, quickly got up excusing himself to the washroom before anyone would notice his hard dick.

He washed his hands, coming out of the toilet cubicle. He hated jerking off, but there was no other way. He cursed again at the unbelievable dream he had.