16| Mutual Feelings Darling

M U T U A L F E E L I N G S
D A R L I N G

W O R D C O U N T: 1688

I wasn't going to update today but I did because I love to read your comments. I have my exam tomorrow too, please pray🙏 . I'LL be done by 25th after which you can expect more drama.

I love you guys. 😘
Happy reading
V and C
It'll mean a lot.

I was a dead meat and I knew it

His jaw was now tightened as his eyes literally bore and perforated holes into my soul. I was glad I did it though. It was one of the wish from my bucket list.

I looked at him with a matching rancour and enmity.

"This was a mistake." He raved.

"You are a mistake." I bellowed with rage at him. He only chortled in response. He Lost a few screws here and there I guess.

"You have no idea what you have just done. You will regret this." He smirked and deep down inside, fear did consume me but I repudiated to show it.

"What will you do huh? Kill me? I am not scared of death. C'mmon you can shoot me. Like you said I have no family, no one who would care if I am not alive, so go ahead kill me. I don't care." I gripped his hand and made him point the gun at my forehead. He didn't say a word nor did he jostle me away. I wasn't a fearless person and I was definitely frightened of the gun too.

What if the trigger was pulled, even though accidentally? I didn't push him much to kill me because I didn't trust him. He might actually kill me. He looked at me as if he was trying to figure something out.

"What? Afraid of killing me? Huh! Why Mr mafia?" I knew I was impelling and tempting him to murder me but I had no control over my mouth right now. He shot Uzair. I could have murdered Humza right here. Uzair didn't deserve it.

"Aren't you pushing your luck too much woman?" He finally spoke with authority and sovereignty.

"Oh please don't you change the topic now. What are you going to do to punish me huh?" I insinuated him all the more.
Before I could even say another word he gripped my wrist tightly and began to drag and haul me.

"Where are you taking me?" My heart was beating so rapidly, I felt as if it would escape from my chest, I felt giddy and lightheaded. I tried twisting my wrist in order to loosen his grip, but to no avail.