Why Are You Doing This?

I looked at him in horror as he took few steps towards me. He had a look of determination on his face.
His eyes were unreadable as always. Just their unnatural blue colour screaming he was angry..

His eyes turn unnaturally blue and impossibly gorgeous when he is angry.

Gosh stop admiring his eyes!!!

I really should visit a doctor.

His facial expressions gave me creeps.

I don't know what was coming my way.. My first instinct was to run and hide in the house. But something in him was so dominating that I was rooted to the place.

I blinked. That was the most I could do.

"Why did you go?" He asked after a long period of silence.

That point, I should have been mad and crazy.. Fighting with him and arguing about how he can't control my life.

But his face and voice clearly challenged me to argue.

It was so damn dominant that I just couldn't fight or come up with a sarcastic remark.

"Why did you go Caroline?? I told you not to!" He said through gritted teeth taking one more step forward. I took one step back.

This isn't me!! I am not the one who would back off.

I can't step back now... The wall is right behind me.

"I-I.." I started speaking but nothing came out of my mouth.

"How clear you want me to make my question Caroline??? WHY DID YOU GO WHEN I ASKED YOU NOT TO!!??" He asked raising his voice.

"Because... Be-because I wa-wanted to.. You ca-can't control my li-life.." I said stuttering.

He raised his eyebrows.
"Why can't I control your life, when you can control mine?" He asked.

What??????

When did I control his life??

Is he out of his mind??

Oh Christ! I knew he is psychopath!!

"What?" I asked him suddenly surprised.

He took another step towards me.

I kept looking at him with my eyes widened.

"When did I control your life?" I asked him.

He glared at me..
"Act like you don't know anything.." He said clenching his fists.

Is he really crazy??

"I told you not to go on a date with David.." He said taking one more step forward.

"And I told you that you aren't my brother or boyfriend!" I tried to snap but that came out as a whisper.
He heard that anyway..
He looked at me with expressionless face.

I had this urge to roll my eyes but staying quite was be the best thing to do at that point of time.

But me being the stubborn me, I decided to provoke him more..

"And about going on the date, I went just to show you, you can't control me in any way! Just to show you that you have no rights on me!!" I said snapping with a new found confidence.

May be that was enough for him to loose all the control he had.

He walked to wards me gripping my wrist in a bruising hold.

I tried not to show the pain.

I looked up at him.
His eyes unnaturally blue and glistening with an unknown emotion.. His features were sharp. His expressions would scare anyone away..

I don't know what got him so damn angry.. It can't be me just going out with his best friend, right??

"Alden.. You are hurting me.." I said trying me remove my hand from his grip which only resulted him in tightening it.

"Not more that you are hurting me.." He said.

I stopped struggling and looked at him in confusion.

I am hurting him??
What is he talking about????

"Why are you doing this Caroline?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Why are you messing with my mind??" He asked again.

"Why are you doing this to me??" He asked pulling me closer.

I flinched in fear. I closed my eyes tight.

"Open your eyes.." He demanded.

I just shook my head my body shivering in fear.

"You don't need to be afraid of me... You heard that?? For how many times I have to tell you I will never.. NEVER hurt you purposely... NEVER..." He said in a cold yet dangerous voice.

I knew he would not.. He was behaving ruthlessly.. But I knew that he wasn't gonna hurt me..

"Why are you doing all this? Why are you?? Why I'm not able to get you out of my mind even if I try to?? Why are you messing with my mind?? Why I didn't like you going out with David?? Why you are the only one I can think of?? Why the hell you have this effect on me even though I know since few days??? WHYY??" He asked me.

I kept looking at him in horror.

He looked frustrated, annoyed.
May be by himself..

I don't know what he is trying to say..

Wait! Is that why David did all this??

To make him jealous??

Wait is he jealous????

"I don't know what are you saying?!" I asked him.

He face stayed emotionless as usual. His jaw was clenched. He closed his eyes for a moment..

I heard him swear under his breath and then he opened his eyes.. Before I could process anything, His hand left mine and he pulled me closer gripping my waist and his lips were on mine...

Hello..

Ow!!

*screams and hides the face behind the pillow...*

Safe to come out??

*slowly lowers it and glances at everyone..*

At least they kissed??

*smiles awkwardly *

No?

Okay.. I am sorry.. If that makes you feel better..

Yes I am back with my cliffhanger thing..🙂😶😝..

But you guys love me right??
I love you too!!!

What you think about this one??

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘