Thirty Two

Harry did not get Valentina pregnant. I hate when that happens. Smh.

Eliana's POV

It's been six hours. He hasn't woken up.

I got Niall and Bruno to kick down the door and but because they were taking so long, I used the secret door and I ran in right away. I didn't care about the smoke. I only cared about getting him out. The fire had spread somehow from the fireplace to further inside the room. Flames were everywhere and he was lying there in the middle of all of it. I noticed that he had burned his bedsheets for some reason. 

I mean, there were other ways to solve dirty sheets, I'm not sure why he wouldn't just wash them to be completely honest. 

At some point, while we were there in the midst of all of those flames, I was certain we would die.

But we didn't.

Niall had gotten a couple of guards to kick the door down.

And now here he was, lying unconscious in my bedroom while we got people to repair whatever damage had been done to his chambers.

Why would he do something like this?

I sat next to him on the bed with tears brimming my eyes. I ran a hand through his curls and felt my heart flutter when he moved slightly.

Please wake up, please wake up.

I kept running my hand through his curls. After a while he began to stir and he slowly opened his eyes and flittered his gaze around the room. Tears of relief began pouring down my face and he coughed as his eyes settled on me.

"Harry," I sobbed. He slowly brought his hand up to run it across my cheek. I gazed at him through my tears as he kept looking at me with a guilty face.

"Angel," he whispered. I whimpered and climbed into bed beside him and curled up next to him. I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso and he sighed as he returned my embrace. I cried into his chest and he ran his hand through my hair soothingly.

"What happened," I managed to ask. He remained silent. I figured he probably wants to just relax so I let him be.

"I'm sorry," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at him. He stared at the ceiling blankly. I sat up and grasped his hand.

"Sorry about what," I smiled, wiping my eyes, "Harry it was my fault. I had been so busy and-"

"It's not that."

"Then what? The fire? Harry it's okay-"

"No."

"Then what," I asked. He was about to speak until a knocking sounded at my door. He looked between me and the door warily and grabbed my hand, silently begging me to stay with him. His eyes began to well up and his chin wobbled. I sighed and kissed his forehead before I got up to answer the door.

My eyes almost rolled back.

Valentina stood there with a concerned look as she peered past me at Harry. She gasped and pushed past me to rush into the room.

"Harry," she cried sitting down next to him. His eyes widened and he looked to me.

"El-"

"Don't ask for her! I'm here," she cried. She began to lean in and I widened my eyes as I stepped forward.

"Get away from me!" He said. Furrowing my eyebrows, I stepped forward and wrung my hands nervously.

"Harry," I asked, "what's going on?"