Wildflowers by @jane_lausten

Jane joined Wattpad just over a year ago, and fell into the love of One Direction through an amazing pal (@alessandra). When Alessandra then challenged Jane to write, she took up the pen and started writing a historical romance. However, the lure of Louis and Harry were too much for her and she started writing fanfiction. Her Louis story Missed Connections is coming to a close, and her compilation of one shots A Boy for All Seasons features all the boys. She is hoping to write another fiction featuring both her fave boys in the near future.

She is unbelievably kind and generous and gifted this compilation its beautiful cover and for that I thank her again. She's greatly talented and brilliant!

Jane lives and works in Toronto, Canada. If you're ever in the 6ix, drop her a line! God I have friends all over the globe! Yes!

  If you're ever in the 6ix, drop her a line! God I have friends all over the globe! Yes!

April had brought with it the dismal non-stop showers that proverbially promised flowers for May. Yet this year, much of May had been equally as over cast and gloomy. The campgrounds were awash with mudded pathways, deep puddles, and sodden fields. Preparing to receive campers had never seemed quite so daunting a task. Drudging through each day in rain-soaked solidarity, the team of young counselors set themselves to the venture with a level of alacrity that could only be attributed to their youthful ardor and thankfulness to be away from their parents for an entire summer.

Emma was now a senior counselor and, having reached the ripe old age of nineteen, she was one of the eldest. She had been travelling to Camp Hermosa for years, and it was the only place where Emma truly felt like herself. This summer, she was looking forward to her new position as programming coordinator as it offered her a chance to exercise her leadership skills. Encouraging others, delegating tasks, and cheerleading activities were easy roles for her. She was practically chomping at the bit to get the summer underway. And the cherry on top was that she got to share the experience with her special someone: Harry.

A most beautiful and tender young man, Harry was the boy of Emma's dreams. He was charming and sweet, generous and kind. He was patient with the youngest campers, often winning them over with silly faces. Yet, Harry had a commanding presence, one that could not be ignored. Even the oldest kids respected and revered him. It was not unusual to see a throng of children following Harry around camp, laughing at his awful jokes, climbing on top of his nimble frame, or clamoring for one of his famous hugs. Harry's embraces were known to linger, and to be so tight that it made you feel as safe as a bug in a rug. Nothing could go wrong when you were in Harry's arms, a fact Emma knew all too well. Harry was her sunshine.

Harry brought light even on the darkest evenings, when clouds blotted out the sparkling lights of the stars. When he sat with his guitar perched on his knee around the campfire, it was like the rest of the world fell away. His clear, beautiful voice conveyed a richness that was beyond his years. From his gravelly low rock tones, to his soulful and clear falsetto notes, Harry's musical stylings were absolute perfection. Emma felt like Harry spoke to her very soul.