FORTY-FIVE

~Helmer~

"What?"

She raised an eyebrow at me while I looked at Wilson. "What?" I asked again.

I looked back to her and she snapped her finger and a light lit next to me. I jumped to the side and my grew wide. "Woah."

"Helmer, we're hyb-"

"Damn it Angelia! How many people are you going to tell!" Wilson said while he came close to her and he growled at her. She looked to him with a scowl.

"Oh, so you're telling me if you find your mate, you're not going to tell her!?" She growled back while she pushed him back.

"Not right away! I'll give her time to understand me then tell her when she's comfortable around me." He growled.

I growled loud, "who said I wasn't comfortable from knowing my mate is a hybrid?!" I took a step towards her and pulled her till her chest was on my side.

"I'm saying this because now the Alpha knows and who knows! He might as well kills us like his father killed our parents! We're leaving-"

"No." I growled loud. "I waited to damn long to find my mate. I'm not just going to let you guys leave. You're hybrids! You're powerful then normal wolves! What are you afraid of?! You stopped an Alpha fighting! You even stopped me! You both used what ever you have to stop a Alphas fight! What are you afraid of!?" I yelled at him.

He stared at me with his jaw clenched and his hands closed in fist at his sides. "Exactly! You don't have anything to say!"

"I have plenty to say, but if I do, I don't know if I can stop a warrior from cutting out my throat." He growled. I snapped at him while I felt my fangs come out.

"Let's see if it would happen though." He took a step closer while I gave a low warning growl. I pulled her closer to me while I continued to give warnings. "Wilson! Just shut up for once!" She yelled from my chest. She pushed off of me and I wanted to reach for her but I let her step back.

"We're not leaving, Jenna is taking care of the Alpha." She said while she pushed him back and walked away.

I was about to say something but someone came in mind.

You need to take care of the pack for awhile.

I clenched my jaw. Why?

Because me and Alcander are at the new territory. We're getting the wolves here and taking them back to the pack. It's for a little bit. Just send some warriors to walk around the border and check if everything is fine.

I let out a irritated sigh,
Fine.

I looked over to Wilson and see him staring at me with his eyes burning holes on my face. "I'll be back. Tell Angelia I have to do duties for the Alpha."

He bit his lip, trying to hold back the smile. I felt my jaw tick and I was trying so hard not to smile but thinking about it, it made me laugh. He spit out his laugh too while I was trying to get back to a serious face but he repeated the word.