if she dies

Kira's pov

My eyes bolted open as I jolted to sit up as straight as a bored. I was in complete blackness in the middle of the night. Once everyone had stopped fighting yesterday kaede let us all stay for the night on the one condition that we didn't destroy her home.

As my eyes quickly adjusted to the lack of light I noticed that sesshomaru was gone. Slowly and quietly I stood up and navigated my way to the door. Once I was outside I closed my eyes and tried to sense where sesshomaru was. I followed my senses out of the village and into the woods.

Not very far in I stopped before a clearing. In the cleaning sat sesshomaru in front of a small fire. I watched as he stared deep into the fire and slowly reached his one hand up gently touching his left shoulder where his arm was severed. I slowly walked towards him.

"I can heal it, if you want" I said in an extremely soft voice sitting down besides him.

Slowly he dropped the sleeve of his clothes down revealing his armless shoulder. Reaching out and almost touching him I closed my eyes. I focused all my energy on my hands and the connection to his arm.

After what felt like a small while I started feeling dizzy and lightheaded. I let my hands fall and without opening my eyes I leaned over into sesshomaru. I stayed there for a bit listening to his heart beat and feeling his chest slowly rising and falling.

When I felt better my eyes slowly opened. The sleeve of his clothes was still down. I noticed with disappointment the he still didn't have his arm back, but he did have about an inch and a half of what was severed back. I smiled happily with what a had done.

As I leaned back up sesshomaru reached over and pulled his clothes back up to there original position. My eyes drifted off towards the ground. I didn't fail, but I didn't succeed either.

As my eyes stayed locked on nothing but dirt I felt sesshomaru place his hand on my face forcing me to look up. Just when I did his lips perfectly collided into mine. It only lasted a short minute before we where pulled apart by the sound of near by wolfs. 
I quickly stood moving my hand to place it on my sword, but failing to remember I was currently weaponless.  looking o we at sesshomaru to see him get up I turned back just in time it see koga appear. I rolled me eyes and relaxed my tense body.

"hey Kira what's with the new mutt" koga asked with anger. I sensed sesshomaru tense up as his hand moved to his sword.

"hi koga do me a huge favor and leave" I sarcastically with a smile.

"now why would I do that?"

"because the lady told you to" sesshomaru said in the coldest voice I've ever heard.

"shut up mutt before I cut off your other arm"

The air around me was filled with growls from both guys.

"koga if u don't leave I'll turn your insides into soup" I said harshly trying to keep me demon side under control.

"I'm sorry this mutt has you so upset" koga said as he reached out and took hold of my hand.

The way his warm hands gathered around mine made my blood boil over.  My eyes burned red and my nails sharpened into claws. I ripped my hand back with impossible  speed, and before koga had time to react I pushed my hand to his neck. Grabbing hold I speed him into a tree my hand still latched to his throat.

Koga gasped for air clawing at my hand. His eyes held fear the air had left him but I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. My head was filled with a thick fog that held no sign of breaking. I wasn't myself my hole world was seen through a red haze.

"kira" I heard sesshomaru say in a soft whisper.

Suddenly my head was clear. My eyes went back to blue and my hand slowly dropped. Koga gasped filling his lungs with air as quickly as possible. I turned and looked at sesshomaru who looked back at me with a questionably feared expression. I felt tears pull at my eyes then quickly took off into the forest.

Zigzagging through the trees I ran until my leg stopped moving. I dropped to the ground slamming my back against a tree. My hands went to my head holding it as tears spilled from my eyes.

After a small while I heard movement behind me and sensed sesshomaru coming. I wished and prayed to be invisible not to be seen. Then he appeared in the tiny clearing ahead of me. I watched as he sniffed at the air and turned my way. He looked around and took a few small steps my way. I looked up at him in confusion. What's wrong with him? He can't see me? Very slowly and silently stood up in front of him. He continued to look around without moving with a confused look. I reached out and waved my hand in front of his face. Nothing.  He couldn't see me.