Just a Fan-CaRtOoNz

Warning suicide!

                         Y/N pov

"You were always Just a fan!" He screamed hitting me like a bullet. I looked at him letting the tears form.

He realized his mistake. "N-No. Y/N that's not what I-" "I'm sorry if I feel in love with you as a fan! I'm sorry Brian introduced me to you! I'm  sorry for being just a fan...." I said and walked out of Lukes house.

I let the tears stream down my face. I walked home and cried. I have had deppresion and Luke was what kept me Alive...I unsubscribed from him and grabbed the pills.

I just wanted to die knowing the man I love- loved thought I was only a fan even though I was their for him since Jenna left him.

I looked at the clockand then back at the pills. I grabbed a pencil and wrote...'I'm sorry I entered any of your lives. I'm sorry I was just a fan to you guys. I hope you're all happy without me I know Luke will' I wrote.

I took all the pills out and began to cry. I smiled and took them all hoping this over dose would work.

It did. I soon collapsed to the floor.

                       Lukes pov

"She's dead because of you!" Tyler screamed. "My sister....Is-" Craig Began but began to tear up.

"What happened before she died?" Bryce asked me. I sighed remembering out fight. "I called her just a fan...Now I realize how much she meant to me..." I said and began to cry. I felt a hand on my back and look up to see Delirious.

"How's everyone else handling this?" Delirious asked. "Fox is avoiding everyone as is Ohm....Everyone else is Crying or here" Evan said.

"I Feel so bad....She wasn't a fan...She was My love...." I said knowing the girl I loved is dead because of me. Everyone but me was asleep.

Y/N L/N...We will never forget you I thought as I grabbed the gun. I will see you soon Princess...That's when the shots fired my head....