Wrong number

Eunhye's Pov
It's been a week since the incident happened and Im quite upset at what happened to my phone but it's old anyways so yeah. But anyway Hansol already apologized liked the millionth time, he kept saying Mianhae here, Mianhae there, and Mianhere everywhere! I don't know what's wrong with him but I kept saying to him that it's fine but he kept ignoring what Im saying... But after a few days he got kinda tired of saying Mianhae...

I kept thinking of what will happen to our debut. Me and the boys didn't have anytime to have a small chat because of school and also practice. Its kinda hard to try to keep up on school. Speaking of school ughhh I have a lots of homework to do! Ugh this is soo stressful! I kept thinking about what to do in my homework when I didn't realize that the ring bell.

"Yoohoo Eunhye!" Seohyun snapped her fingers infront of my face, soon Im back to reality I looked at around and saw were the only one left in the classroom.

"Aish Eunhye you kept spacing out the whole class, what are you thinking?" She asked, I shooked my head at her.
"Im just thinking about stuff.." I said.
"What stuff?"
"Homework. It's very stressful" I said, as I started packing my stuff. She scoffed and gave me 'are you kidding me' look.
"Are you serious? How could homework be hard for you? Your one of the best in class! And also your IQ is more higher than anyone in the class!" She exclaimed, I gave her an amused look. "You dont even know what my IQ is" I said, as I took my bag and went out of class with Seohyun following me.

"Maybe yes or maybe not but Im pretty sure that your IQ is higher than mine" She rambled, I shooked my head. "Whatever you say" I said, and walked to my locker while Seohyun followed me rambling about school.

"So who's picking you up?" She asked
"The boys, how about you?"
"My brother" Then there was a honk a red car came into view.
"That's my brother. I need to go bye!" She waved, I waved back and bid good bye to her. I sat on the stairs waiting for the boys but no sign of a van or a car, it was already late and also very cold outside, good thing I brought my jacket. I was about to call them and realized that my phone was broken. I silently cursed and walked home...

~At the dorm~
I finally arrived home and I heard alot of noises inside. Expecting this would happen...

*Expectation*
"AGHH I CANT FIND MY SOCKS!"
"Has anyone seen my boxers!?"
"HELPPP MEEEEEEHHHHH"
"HANSOL GIVE ME BACK MY TOY!"
"HYUNG I DIDNT TAKE IT!"
"AISH THIS KIDS -___-" I shooked my head and opened the front door seeing the dorm was a complete mess, everyone stopped at what there doing and looked at the front door seeing me standing with crossed arms and giving them a glare.

"What is the meaning of this?" I asked
"U-ugh nothing were just... Partying yeah! Right guys?" Seungcheol said, all of the boys nodding. Ending me giving them a smack told them to clean the place

*End of imagination*
But nope no screaming or someone dying inside. So I opened the door and saw everyone was very busy and was formed in a circle still not noticing me, they seemed like in a deep conversation.

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully, they all scrambled and looked at me giving me 'nothing happened' vibe but I ignored it.
"I bought some rice cakes for you~" I said, giving them each.
"Um are you guys busy?" I asked, they all nodded.
"Duh! We're kinda of in the middle of doing something important" Seungkwan said, while rolling his eyes but Joshua hit his head making me giggle.
"Well can I join?" I asked
"NO" They all screamed. Huh there acting weird.
"Ummm why?"
"It's about umm.... Our school project yeah" Okay they are really hiding something but I ignored it and nodded anyway.
"Oh ok I'll just be upstairs to do my homework okay?" They all nodded. Hmmm weird I can see some of them were sweating, maybe they just came back from practicing. I shrugged it off and took my bag and carried my books to my room to do my homework.

Third Pov
While Eunhye's upstairs not knowing what's happening all of the boys gathered around and started to make plan for her birthday.

"Guys I forgot to ask you when's Eunhye's birthday?" Dino asked
"It's the same date as we do our live show" S.Coups said.
"So who's buying the cake?" All of them raised there hands.
"Aish why not pick by unit? That would be more easy for us" Jun suggested. All of them agreed and started splitting what to buy and what to do.

So this the preparation:
Performance Team will buy the cake and will give the invitation to her friends and family and etc.
Hiphop Team will be the venue and also the decorations and etc.
Vocal Team will be the ones organizing the event (of course with the help of an Event Organizer) and etc.

Of course it woudn't be a party without gifts. They all decided to buy gifts for her tomorrow because Eunhye's going to stay until 7 at school because of a certain project. But they were having a problem on making a plan.
"Ok we seriously need more help" Minghao said.
"Then let's call them" Mingyu said, as he took out his phone dialing a number.

*Dials a number*
-Hello?
-it's meh! *Seungkwan's voice*
-YAH quit singing adele's song! *someone said*
-Well im sorry that im so goooood at singing!
-aish *everyone rolled there eyes*
-So what's up hyung?
-I need help
-for what?
-a birthday party
-for whom?
-You already know who it is
- ... ummm i dont remember
-aish what kind of a brother are you?
-umm the best brother? *with confused voice*
-Yah! its your sister's birthday
-who sister? Yah hyung I don't have a sister! Hyung it's meh Jiminieee! You called the wrong number *silently chuckles while the other members where silently laughing*
Mingyu looked at the number..Yep he's right.
-Opps I thought this was Jungkook's number my bad but anyway tell the boys to meet us tomorrow at 10 am infront of (name of place) got it?
-Yep got it you heard that guys? *a chorus of yeps*
-Okaaaaaayyyyyy see yah tomorrow!*all of them bid there goodbyes*
*End of call*

"Aish that was embarassing" Mingyu thought. As everyone trying to hold there laughter but they just can't contain it anymore. The room was filled with laughter making Eunhye to check the boys at what was happening. She chuckled at Mingyu's face it was red as a tomato and wondered what happened.