18

Lauren squeezed Camila hand tighter as Camila pressed her phone screen. Lauren let out a puff of breath she didn't know she was holding in as Camila's tweet sent.

Camila turned to look at the girl, a smile on her face but nervousness in her eyes. Lauren eyes flickered over the singers face, smiling fondly. She kept her self from leaning in to plant a sweet kiss on her lips, instead turning away from the beautiful girl and looking on her own phone.

@Camila_Cabello: My songs out guyssss Crying In The Club !!
Listen on Spotify http://smarturl.it/CITC_Sptfy 💕

Lauren smiled at the hearts and retweeted the tweet. She turned off her phone and looked back at the still smiling girl. "You did it!"

Camila let out a breath of relief and nodded, "yeah, I'm proud of it."

"I'm proud of you."

Camila turned back to the girl. Lauren swallowed, her eyes accidentally flickering down to the girls pink lips. Camila noticed and licked her lips, eyes fluttering lightly to a close. She leaned in slightly, still not entirely sure if this will work out.

Lauren bit her lip and took a deep breath, then closing her eyes lightly as well and leaned in.

Their lips were inches apart, Camila's brushed lightly against Lauren's. not fully touching but almost.

"CAMILA!" Both girls jumped back at the sudden outburst and the door flew open. Lauren quickly stood up and collected her things.

Her cheeks were as red as her lips and she said a quiet goodbye before brushing past Lucy who looked confused.

Once she was gone Camila groaned and slumped down into her chair, "really, Lucy? You had to come in now!" Lucy stood by the door awkwardly.

"Um, is this a bad time? Should I come back later?" Camila shook her head and pointed to the seat that Lauren had sat in. Lucy got the message and sat in the chair, a smile replacing the confused frown on her face.

"I saw the tweet!" Camila smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, are people happy with the song?" Lucy laughed.

"Um, of course. It's amazing. Have you not looked on twitter?" Camila shook her head. She had shut her phone off out of fear of getting hate because of the different music she's doing now.

"I'm proud of you, Camz" Camila gave her a small smile.

---

Hii, please go check out my new Camren story "Colour" it's cute and short but I worked hard on it and I hope you like it !