Chapter 13 : Best Day

'' Life's Sweetest Pleasure comes from Giving and not Taking. Seeing someone Smiling brings more Joy than Smiling alone. 😊

The More You Give, The More You Get.... The More Love.... The More People Will Love You!!

Be Kind... Coz Everyone knows How to be Rude!!!

A smile costs nothing but creates Much... But seriously sweetie... Your Smile has caused me Millions of efforts..... And I intend to do More Millions for that Mesmerising Dimples of yours......"

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

We didn't speak for the rest of the ride. I was still wondering why in the earth did he do that. We arrived at our destination in few minutes. We both got off the car and the authorities were already waiting for us outside the entrance. I looked at my watch and thankfully we were on time.

I could see that Ma had already reached and was awaiting for our arrival. All of sudden Ansh came and stood beside me and grabbed my arm in his and pulled me along with him to walk. At first I tried to free myself from his hold but his grip was very strong. So I had to give in. We walked together. Now everyone was having a good look of us.

There were many other trustees and chairmen were sitting. As we gave the most donations we were given a special treatment which I obviously didn't like. I always believed that whenever we do charity we do it for our inner happiness not to show others. We were seated with other dignitaries and the programme began.

" We welcome Mr and Mrs Raichand and....... " The host started the introduction and went on. On hearing that I got sudden shivers coz it was after a long time that someone one took my name, Ahana Raichand. I don't know why Ansh was still holding my hand and I didn't resist.

" Also, I would thank the Raichand's Perfect Couple in Gorgeous Blue for their helping hand along with Mrs Sita Sehgal for constant funds that helps our children for a better future. " The host said. Why was everyone noticing us. We were in matching maybe that's why.

After a while there were performances by young talents. I swear they were too good. Amidst all these what I noticed was the most amazing thing.

Ansh. A different one whom I have seen for the first time.

He had a constant big smile plastered on his face. I had never seen him so happy. He was enjoying himself to the fullest and not to forget he didn't let go my hand once.

Ma was sitting next to me and was passing me grins. I felt very good watching him. After that suddenly he got up and called Jen, she too had accompanied us to look in the arrangements and asked her something.

" What happened Ansh? " I was curious now.

" You ll know soon wify... " He said and winked.

The managers seemed to know that so they took all the children in the garden of their orphanage. It was a huge ground. I too followed and the sight was mesmerising.

The entire garden was decorated with balloons and there were games arranged with various artists performing acts. All the children ran with excitement. There were jugglers and teddies with lots of candies. All the volunteers were helping them to have fun. I couldn't believe it. It was such a beautiful sight. Something that held me then and there.

" Mr. Ansh Raichand has specially arranged all of these for our children along with some surprise gifts. We are really grateful and proud of him. Mrs. Seghal has also helped in planning the event." The event manager said.