Chapter 30

6 months later

Sierra's POV

These past months have gone by so quickly that I didn't even realize. We got married and it was a grand wedding. Then our little bundle of joy was growing healthily and ready to come out in just barely a month. We are all so excited and Xander is always being so careful when it comes to me and our baby. I couldn't ask for more than for the love of my life to be with me. He never fails to amaze me with all these sweet things he does for me.
(Little Max)

Just a few months ago he came to know that I adored dogs as he heard it from Jay apparently and guess what he got me the cutest dog ever

Just a few months ago he came to know that I adored dogs as he heard it from Jay apparently and guess what he got me the cutest dog ever. Now I have the most adorable puppy. We named him Max. 

He is always keeping me occupied when Xander has to go to the office or meetings. I have also been to Xander's office quite often because I get bored quite easily at home. 

Anyways Xander never minds that I come to the office so I make the best out of it. Talking about him, there was this Victoria bitch who came back two months ago. 

FLASHBACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting bored at home so I got ready to meet my love in his office. I got dressed and told Emmanuel, our butler, to call the driver whom Xander hired as I couldn't drive anymore with my big belly. "Right away Mrs Delucas," he told me. 

Emmanuel please I always tell you to call me Sierra. You always did before I get married to Xander," I sighed. "Okay okay Sierra if it makes you happy," he said and that brought a smile on my face. "Thanks," I said as he escorted me to the driveway. 

(My outfit)

"Hey D," I said as I entered the building

"Hey D," I said as I entered the building. "Hey Si, what's up?" Darcy said looking a bit nervous. "All fine but what is wrong with you? Why do you seem nervous and angry at the same time?" I asked not being able to hold back my curiosity. "Um.. well... Actually nothing," she said trying to evade the question. That started to make me irritated, blame the pregnancy hormones. "It's not nothing. Come on spill it out," I said glaring at her.