FORTY-SIX

Enjoy.
;)
*sips tea*

~Jenna~

I already called doctor Vivens and I'm waiting for him to show up.

Well, I told Janet to call Vivens. Alcander is still passed out on the couch. I would go check on him but I checked him five times already.

I slapped his face, but nothing. I started to grow worried but when I head the knocks on the door, I sprinted towards the door, pulling it open. I reached out for his arm and pulled him all the way to Alcander.

"Help him." I growled. I slammed my hand over my mouth with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry." My eyes started to tear and I don't know why.

He gave a soft chuckle, "it's okay Luna. Now, let's see what's wrong with your mate." He pulled out his stethoscope and placed the little circle on his chest. He moved it around on certain spots and then pull it back, wrapping it around his neck. He placed his fingers on his neck and looked down at his watch on his wrist.

He placed his hand over his forehead and stood there, silently. I bit my lip, just waiting for a answer from him.

"Excuse me Luna, mind if you get me a nice cold cup of water?" He looked over his shoulder but I was already running to the kitchen for the water.

I sped walked towards him with the cup and carefully gave him the water. "Thank you." He took a tiny sip out of it and then dumped it onto Alcander. I gasp but Alcander jumped up coughing.

"What the heck?!" I slapped his arm and he gave a me a chuckle.

"He's fine. He just  passed out. I've seen him have this before. It might been a panic attack or passed out from the heat. I don't know, but he's fine." He patted Alcander on his back till he stopped coughing.

"He's fine?" I asked while I walked closer to him. Alcander looked up to me with a sad face.

"I'm sorry Jenna. I'm so sorry." He said while he coughed again. I felt my eyebrow furrow but that's when I felt my stomach curled and that's when I dashed towards the bathroom,  throwing everything up.

Well it's mostly fluid because I hardly ever eat. I felt my hair get pulled back while I tried to shake my head, and tell them I'm fine but I ended up throwing up more.

When I was done, I flushed it all away and slumped on the ground. I weakly wiped my mouth with my arm and closed my eyes while my head rested on the wall.

I pulled my hair in a loose ponytail and slowly opened my eyes. They were both staring at me while doctor Vivens had a smile. I furrowed my eyebrows, "why are you smiling?" I said while I got up but Alcander ended up helping me up.

I walked over to the sink and turned on the water, cupping it into my hands, and rinsing out my mouth. I looked for mouth wash but it's in Alcanders room.

I looked back to Doctor Vivens and still see him smiling. "Can you please come with me to my office Luna." He didn't let me answer because he walked out and towards his bag in the living room. I looked over to Alcander and see him have a confused face. He looked down at me and gave me a small smile.

"Ughh." I walked pasted him and walked out of the bathroom and see Vivens walking towards the door. "Come on Luna. I'm so excited." He speeds walks out and I try to catch up but for an older wolf, he walks pretty fast.