chapter 5

Its been a whole week since gabrail came back into my life and honestly he was really annoying me,from all the flowers and chocolates he sends to the time when he is in my house bothering me or playing with zack.

They have been bonding so well,im kinda excited for zack to call him dad.anywho I stayed up all night making a cake that would serve over 100 people,I was basically done and all I needed was for the bride to come and destroy everything I've done because she has this ideas of a cake that will make her wedding perfect.

I heard the door bell ring which brought me all the energy I needed to talk a bride but it wasn't  her."why are you here" I asked as I lean on the door and stare at his hand with white roses.

"Goodmorning L" he said as he kissed my cheek and just walk in like he owns the place like he usually does.

I closed the door and made my way to the kitchen to clean somethings up,he was early usually came when zack wakes which is like was like 9 or 10 bit its almost 8.

I started wiping the counter when I heard him walk in,"you haven't  slept at all have you?"he asked as closed me between a counter.I leaned as back as I could but all he did was close the space,I looked up into his intense blue eyes.

He leaned in so that I would crack under the pressure,"you shouldn't mess up your health"

"Calm down and don't act like you don't do this on a daily"I said remembering when we were married he would almost never come to sleep because of the company.

"We are to different people with different sets of health's"he states like it was a know fact.

I lean in so our nose were almost touching,it was bold which is something I almost never do."I have client coming so leave"

"L go on a date with me"he tried to persuade me with his touch and his voice.I only rolled my eyes before pushing him away.

"No thanks"I said just as the doorbell rang which gave me another reason to get him out my face.

----------
"Thank you for your time Ms.Cameron"the bride said as she walked out the door.she was a talker but didn't have any big changes to the original design of the cake which honestly was amazing for me.

I slumped down into the couch next to gabarail and zack,they were watching power rangers.

"Why is your last name Cameron and not Smith" he asked as he tried to put his arm around me but I moved away.

"didn't you hear the smith's don't have any children"

he lifted up just a bit and got close to me ,he looked me in the eyes with an uncertain look.

"they disowned you?"

I looked away from him and rest my head against a pillow, he never liked the way my parents talked to me or how they basically beat me into acting like a doll with him. I always let them have their way to make them happy because that's all I wanted but after I lost everything I started thinking about me and my baby.

I felt someone touch me cheek, I looked up into his blue eyes. they were always the best thing i've ever seen and because of that i've always had a problem of just staring at him but he never really mind, " are you even listening to me L"

"nope not at all but please repeat yourself" i teased knowing that he hated repeating himself the most out every other thing he hated. he bit his lip before it turned into a smirk, he didn't even bother saying anything else about it which was fine because I needed some sleep.

"go sleep in your bed L"

"kiss my foot gab"

I stretched out on the couch which put me like right next to gabrail's thigh, he looked down at me with a little smirk which I didn't  want to deal with him so I turned. i really needed to take a nap because I had to go meet up with caleb and angel at there house with zack, they were having a small party for Claire she is turning 4.

------

I woke up  to the comfy feeling of my bed I rolled over to my phone on the table to see its about 2 pm meaning that I haven't been sleeping very long. I got up to get ready for the party that starts at 2:30. I put on some black jeans and a white shirt and put zack in almost the same thing but with a lot of running around and fighting.

"where are you off to"  gabrail asked as he grabbed me by my waist.

"I'm going to a party "i said trying not to get in a full blown argument about caleb.

"with who or should I ask who is the party for"he asked as he turned me and held onto my waist tightly.

"we are not married or dating so stop this please"

he quickly kissed my lips but held the back of my head so I wouldn't be able to push him away.

___________________________________

yea I know I was doing good with the whole everyday update but I never do anything on Saturday so yea