Chapter 3 - An Invitation

Demonxlover: Did the previous chapter shock you~? Eager to find out what will happen next~? Let us get into it right away, shall we~?
[If you haven't read the previous chapters yet, I'd advice you to do so~ Otherwise - Enjoy~]
_______________________________

 You went to your room - shocked over what had happened previously. You threw yourself onto your king sized bed and looked up into the ceiling. 'Why did the queen make me her successor? She hasn't known me for that long at all.' You thought to yourself. You then got up and looked around your room. You hadn't really paid much attention to it as everything had been so new. It was huge - it was twice as big as your regular room back home.

                                                                                    [↑ Your room ↑]

                                                                                    [↑ Your room ↑]

You were amazed by how nice the room was. You had always had a thing for historical objects - especially from the Victorian-era. There was also a few windows around and a huge balcony. You went out on the balcony and looked out over the courtyard. It was very beautiful.

A few days later you were standing in the garden admiring the flowers.

 You had adjusted to this lifestyle a bit more now

 You had adjusted to this lifestyle a bit more now. You were wearing a royal blue Victorian dress with gold details and low-heeled slippers as your feet were a bit sore from wearing high heels. Your (H/C) (H/L) hair was up in a ponytail.

You then noticed Phipps approaching you.

"The queen has requested you, your highness." He said and bowed to you. You had told him over and over not to bow down to you since it made you uncomfortable but he never listened.

You nodded and headed to the throne room.

The queen told you that you had been invited to a ball.

"A ball?" You asked.

The queen nodded. "Yes, you've been invited to a ball at the Phantomhive estate, dear." She paused. "Phipps and Gray would have gone themselves, but I'm afraid that I need them here this time." She explained.

You spaced out a bit when the queen said the name Phantomhive. 'It can't be the one in that diary, could it?' You thought to yourself. You then nodded. "I'd be happy to attend in their stead if it is your wish." You smiled cheerfully.

The queen smiled back. "Good, the ball is tomorrow evening. I'll have John Brown drive you there and have Zelia keep you company." She said.

You nodded and was excused to go to your room.

You couldn't wait until tomorrow and to find out more about this era...

And more importantly about the earl of the Phantomhive estate...

________________________________
Demonxlover: What exciting things will you experience in the next chapter~? And who is Zelia~? Find out next time~!